Poll

Please choose what you will contribute.  If something already has two votes, do not choose it.  Do something else.  You don't have to use all of your votes, but if you do want to, be my guest.

Planes
1 (16.7%)
Ships
1 (16.7%)
Probes
0 (0%)
Rovers
0 (0%)
Landers
1 (16.7%)
Stations
1 (16.7%)
Boats
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: KSP Fan Trailer  (Read 125 times)

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
KSP Fan Trailer
« on: December 13, 2013, 06:29:19 PM »
+1
Hey guys.  I'm in the very beginning stages of making a fan trailer for KSP.  It will feature music from "To the Moon" (which I have gotten permission to do :D). 

I don't really need any technical help, but I would like some contribution from anyone who wants. 

For the video, I will have shots of planes, ships, probes, rovers, landers, stations, and whatever else (boats?  Hell, why not?).  However, I'm not creative enough to design all sorts of things.  I would like to absolutely feature planes, stations, and landers, but I don't want to get repetitive with ships that look similar.  That brings me to my question:

Could some people design any of the things listed above, and send the ship files to me over mediafire.com?  On the poll above, vote for what you will build.  I only want a max of two per category, though, so if you see that there are already 2 votes for probes, chose something else please.  You can contribute up to four vehicles.  If you just want to do one, go ahead.  I just have it open for the people who can't decide or have great things.

The only constraints I have on the ship you build:
  • Must be stock parts
  • Must accomplish whatever goal it has
  • Must look pretty (meaning no strutsstrutsstrutsstruts.  If you use struts, make them look natural.  Hide the spam struts.  Same goes with fuel lines.)

Thank you to anyone who helps!  I have no schedule yet, so don't expect me to upload the video very soon.  I'll do as much work as I can on it over Christmas, but no promises.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:33:32 PM by Monorail Cat »

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: KSP Fan Trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 04:26:40 PM »
ALL THE THINGS

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »
Bumpy-bump, please help!

Offline Monorail Cat

• Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 04:38:33 PM »
Bumping...  I still would love to have more people contribute.  I'll put you in the credits!  Things I would absolutely love to have:  BOATS, SSTO PLANES, INTERPLANETARY LANDERS.

Please help!

Offline Monorail Cat

• Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
I got my first submission, from Ciao Time (an SSTO spaceplane).  I NEED MOOR!  Whoever voted, please send me a chat on steam to tell me what you're planning.  People, I still need more!

I don't want to start filming and then have someone send me another ship to put in.  So, please, be quick-ish.  I'm going to be working on this video pretty hard.

Offline Monorail Cat

• Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 10:04:36 AM »
Welp, still, the only submission I have is from Ciao Time.  I'd love to have other submissions, but oh well.  This will be the last week to submit anything.  Anyone who voted, please pm me, steam chat me, anything.  I read my chat messages on steam that I get while offline.  But yeah.  Submit soon, or your ship won't be in the vid.