Author Topic: The Date  (Read 78 times)

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
The Date
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:19:36 PM »
+4
If you take today's date 11/21/13 and switch the places of the 1 and 2, it reads 11/12/13. Isn't that brilliant? I forgot to post this on 11/12/13 so pretend that day is today. Since this is such a magical pattern in numbers and will not happen again for another century (unless you look at a different arrangement), you should tell us all what you did today to share these memories. Keep your post simple.

Today, I took a test at school, and there were so many clouds that it felt like the evening all day. It was depressing. Your turn.
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
Re: The Date
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »
Had trouble walking again, took a test, lost a little bet with a friend of mine named Ivan, made everybody laugh at the end of school and went on my way home. Wasn't a bad day by my standarts.

Offline Tortie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +156
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 03:32:43 PM »
My day consisted of taking a lackluster physics quiz, watching family guy in spanish, and harassing a friend's flour baby for the majority of english. I'll admit, definitely not the worst day i've had

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »
From what I remembered, the most interesting thing that happened to me was when I was eating lunch consisting of Coca Cola Vanilla and a Hershey dark chocolate bar.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself