Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Daily Reminder these exist

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Prox on November 09, 2013, 04:39:36 AM ---

As for the image it self, it's not that I want to kill all homosexuals it's because LGBT community is shoving their views down everyone's throats weather they like it or not, by their logic: supporting LGBT rights - such tolerance, wow, we have a bright generation, don't support their views: OMG YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC NAZI SCUM. Yeah... no. Normally this wouldn't bother me much but you see the thing is that governments slowly give in to the pressure and make things their way despite what the people think.

--- End quote ---
As much as I don't want to make a topic like this actually something serious, how do you not find irony in what you're saying...?
You kind of came into a thread about giant hornets and posted a picture to emphasize your dislike for homosexuals lol.

Prox:

--- Quote from: Sabb on November 09, 2013, 11:17:43 AM ---As much as I don't want to make a topic like this actually something serious, how do you not find irony in what you're saying...?
You kind of came into a thread about giant hornets and posted a picture to emphasize your dislike for homosexuals lol.

--- End quote ---
First of all, as I said, the intent of that post was not to say that I dislike homosexuals but that I dislike those who push the homosexual propaganda which aren't just homosexuals as far as I know. This directly results in people being more aggressive towards LGBT views which also does apply to me, it also makes me feel better when I say what I think.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Prox on November 09, 2013, 11:30:34 AM ---First of all, as I said, the intent of that post was not to say that I dislike homosexuals but that I dislike those who push the homosexual propaganda which aren't just homosexuals as far as I know. This directly results in people being more aggressive towards LGBT views which also does apply to me, it also makes me feel better when I say what I think.

--- End quote ---
Tbh it's difficult for me to read posts like your original one with believing that considering other conversations we've had and other things you've posted, but if that's the case then that's fine. All I'm saying is that at least to me it never really comes across that way.

·UηİŦ··:
Oh...

TehHank:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version