Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Daily Reminder these exist

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 03:06:31 PM ---I wasn't talking about him? I meant politics in general. Why do you think I don't contribute anymore? Too much shitslinging for anything good to actually come out of this community by this point.
And on that note, I take my leave. Auf wiedersehen RND, I'll probably forget you in a few months.

--- End quote ---
nvm thats actually pretty stupid not going to lie
sry man the forums arent just for selfies

coolzeldad:
wat

Tiger Guy:
im gay

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on November 08, 2013, 07:39:00 PM ---wat

--- End quote ---

Prox:

--- Quote from: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 02:42:29 PM ---Stop involving your political shit in everything. Nobody cares.

Christ. This is a gaming forum for fuck's sake, not a "Let's fling shit at each other over our differences" forum.
Take it to anonyboard ._.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Captain Communism on November 08, 2013, 03:06:31 PM ---I wasn't talking about him? I meant politics in general. Why do you think I don't contribute anymore? Too much shitslinging for anything good to actually come out of this community by this point.
And on that note, I take my leave. Auf wiedersehen RND, I'll probably forget you in a few months.

--- End quote ---

As for the image it self, it's not that I want to kill all homosexuals it's because LGBT community is shoving their views down everyone's throats weather they like it or not, by their logic: supporting LGBT rights - such tolerance, wow, we have a bright generation, don't support their views: OMG YOU BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC NAZI SCUM. Yeah... no. Normally this wouldn't bother me much but you see the thing is that governments slowly give in to the pressure and make things their way despite what the people think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version