Author Topic: Application: Chris  (Read 329 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Application: Chris
« on: October 31, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »
                                                                                        ٶȻhriʂ' Admin Application

Name: Chris

IGN: ٶȻhriʂ

Timezone: GMT +1

When I'm on: From 4 to 11pm on mondays, tuesdays and thursdays, noon to 11pm on wednesdays and fridays.

Servers I play: All current servers.

Why I want admin?

This place has been my home for so long now that it pains me to see not many of us are interested in this game anymore or are just way too busy to actually get some time to play, and because of that there is not many admins on the servers at all anymore, sure there's still some VIPs who come on including myself but that's not always enough to get the job done and people can end up simply getting away with whatever they were doing. I feel like i can do so much more and help around much more efficiently with this position, both on servers and on forums. With all my past experiences as a VIP and watching over some of our admins i have an idea with what i would be dealing with. Not to mention I'm finally stress free now since many irl issues have been resolved.

Why should I be admin?

Since recent events with most people not playing Garry's Mod at all and Fretta getting more active I've noticed myself alone on the server with randoms quite a lot. I'm still interested in this game dispite my horrible lag and pretty much give up my spare time into populating it and playing it so it would be nice to have someone around to watch over. I can pretty much give all my spare time into this community like i currently do since i've no life outside of school and gaming is the only thing i do.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me out when i needed it and for making me what i am today.

Thank you for reading.

Though I'm not sure it's necessary to have more admins atm, I would have no problem with Chris being promoted due to his dedication to the servers and good decision making.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline BJ_Cumstain

• Windows UserLeague PlayerCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Former Gametracker #1 TTT Player
Re: Application: Chris
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »
As long as I've known Chris,  I've noticed him being able to keep his cool I'm every situation. He helps New vips learn the ropes, and he is very VERY fucking active. I personally think that this is way overdue.

So Chris my Lord and savior will get a  :thumbsup: from me.

Even though you're a brony..

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 07:28:47 PM »
Chris Chris Chris... you have been a really great VIP within my experience, now you're stepping up to Admin, obviously you deserve it.

You're very active than many other, you've done some help repopulating the server/s despite the shouts of people saying it's dead, you've dealt (helped) with newbies who come in-tact with the server, and basically gave inspiration to some of the (new) VIPs, you keep your cool whenever you're handling a situation.

Nothing else can I say I guess but "you deserve it" x100000000000000. So basically, :thumbsup: for me. Go for it Chris, don't let anyone say you can't :3
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 04:57:03 AM »
ye he cool

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 09:03:02 AM »
I do see the need of admins. We got enough admins but not enough active admins.

But Chris will do it great as admin, fun, knows rules and is very active.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 09:35:23 AM »
I have always seen Chris like a mature player who knows how to deal with any kind of situations, but at the same time as a cool guy to play with and to have fun in a lot of different ways.

I think that having a mature, trusted and reaally active player as an admin would do good to the servers, and I think he deserves it for all the time he invest in the servers.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 10:18:26 AM »
Spends everyday idle on the Fretta server on his own, waiting for players to come on (which they never do) which obviously shows commitment to the well being and population of the servers.
Mature and instructful to new players. Why not.

Offline Bomb Squad

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Winner of Worst VIP of 2013
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 11:39:52 AM »
+10000

The best way to deal with your problems is to plant a C4 in close proximity to it.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 01:48:04 AM »
I honestly at this point, would have no problems with this. He is very active in both the community and the servers, always in the servers trying to get people to play, helpful, friendly. I think he would be the best choice for admin at this point in time.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 07:38:11 AM »
I firmly believe Chris is a great player and a great community member. For as long as I've known him, he's always proved to be very helpful and impartial. I also feel that he's far surpassed me in every relevant aspect of authority/community representative, and for that I deem he's great enough to become an admin. I feel confident enough to say that his addition to the administration team would be a great one.
:thumbsup:

Offline Cheesy Sandwich

• Wave good-night to de white folks, 'DEWLLA!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »
I think that Chris would be a good admin, knows the rules, is responsible, and is fair. But, the last couple times i have played with him he has been very rude and mean.. (dont know if its just me or others) but when i was in the fretta server with him, he was being a complete jerk. and it did not seem like it was a joke or he was kidding..

so right now im gonna go with a +/-0 Its not a no, but its not a yes. maybe im crazy or something..

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 10:12:21 PM »
I think that Chris would be a good admin, knows the rules, is responsible, and is fair. But, the last couple times i have played with him he has been very rude and mean.. (dont know if its just me or others) but when i was in the fretta server with him, he was being a complete jerk. and it did not seem like it was a joke or he was kidding..

so right now im gonna go with a +/-0 Its not a no, but its not a yes. maybe im crazy or something..
I just try to make people laugh with my (obviously) lame jokes lol, but if someone actually is offended i can easily stop.

Offline BJ_Cumstain

• Windows UserLeague PlayerCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Former Gametracker #1 TTT Player
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 11:02:26 PM »

Chris just has a different sense of humor than most.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 03:51:06 PM »
I believe he is necessary to the admin team. He's the most active of all of us on the servers (Fretta) and from what I've seen, great responsibilities. No doubt he is ready. :thumbsup: