Author Topic: Qv06 (rather nasty virus)  (Read 66 times)

Offline FrostBound

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Shank Beech
  • Respect: +51
Qv06 (rather nasty virus)
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
+1
Good day everyone, this morning i had a bad clusterfuck of issues swarm my computer
- PC wokred slower
- Internet speed dropped cut by atleast 7
- My browsers kept bringing up the page Qv06.com
Now this is a program that nicely works its way into your PC (via link, picture, music file), and slowly starts to eat away at your PC speed, browser and files.
The first sign of this would be opening your browser and finding Qv06.com pop up instead of Google, Yahoo, Bing or whatever you guys use.
It took me a good 2 hour search to find a solution that actaully works.
SpyHunter
I tested this myself, and it fixed many of my other issues i had (malware and such).
Since some people i know also got the same problem, i thought it would be better if i made a guide on how to spot Qv06 and remove it without much effort.
After you install SpyHunter, run the full system scan (make sure quick scan isn't ticked), carefully watch the errors that pop up, and you are bound to see Qv06.com pop in there.
Don't try to remove it manually, this program updates itself fast (meaning it moves trough your PC), it made files faster than i could delete them.
Also Qv06 is also known to delete user data after being on your system for a longer period of time.
I hope none of you get this virus, but if you notice it in your system, remove it as soon as possible.

Please don't violate the forum rules by linking illegal content -coolz
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:47:20 PM by coolzeldad »

Offline gmod101

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• iz good
  • Respect: +23
Re: Qv06 (rather nasty virus)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:28:58 AM »
I'll be sure to use this thing if i ever run across this virus
kthx

▲ ▲ ....fk