Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

So i've been thinking...

<< < (2/3) > >>

This Cactus:

--- Quote from: ٶȻhriʂ on August 21, 2013, 10:27:42 AM ---It was great having you on the Team,mate,hope everything works out.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ○ Marie ○ on August 21, 2013, 12:23:50 PM ---Uh well it's was good having you as a VIP. Know most people enjoyed your company, so yeah. I hope you feel better, and if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here. :\

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Astropilot on August 21, 2013, 12:28:37 PM ---Hope you feel better. Rest up and don't push yourself too hard.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Frank on August 21, 2013, 03:19:22 PM ---You're my favourite Asian britfag. I hope you get well soon. And you're always welcome in this virtual home.

--- End quote ---

Nice having you around... everywhere ;-; Take care :c

·UηİŦ··:

--- Quote from: ○ Marie ○ on August 21, 2013, 12:23:50 PM ---Uh well it's was good having you as a VIP. Know most people enjoyed your company, so yeah. I hope you feel better, and if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here. :\

--- End quote ---

Same feels.

Hope for the best, and it was nice seeing you around on the servers.

blαh2355:
You were a fun asian brit. Hope things turn out better for you.

coolzeldad:
Alright, just talk to me if things change. Hope bacteria diez

TehHank:
Well I spent a week in hospital, having anti-biotics been pumped into me nonstop. My skin is now much better but i am exhausted. Idk what to say  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version