Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

So i've been thinking...

(1/3) > >>

TehHank:
Ever since my microphone broke 2 months ago, and my topic discussing my inactivity, my mind has slowly lost any motivation in gaming. I just don't feel the same way as i was. Everyday i feel more and more depressed everyday as my body refuses to heal as Bacteria and viruses ravenge my body and cry myself to sleep, unable to sleep more than 3 hours a night.

I hereby resign my VIP rank and any further envolvement with managing the Game servers.

Otherwise i will still hang around on the forums but steam activity will be next to no activity. I'm sorry if this is any inconvience and i'm sure our new VIP's are up to their job.

- TehHank

ٶȻhriʂ:
It was great having you on the Team,mate,hope everything works out.

○ Μαρία ○:

--- Quote from: TehHank on August 21, 2013, 10:14:52 AM ---Ever since my microphone broke 2 months ago, and my topic discussing my inactivity, my mind has slowly lost any motivation in gaming. I just don't feel the same way as i was. Everyday i feel more and more depressed everyday as my body refuses to heal as Bacteria and viruses ravenge my body and cry myself to sleep, unable to sleep more than 3 hours a night.

I hereby resign my VIP rank and any further envolvement with managing the Game servers.

Otherwise i will still hang around on the forums but steam activity will be next to no activity. I'm sorry if this is any inconvience and i'm sure our new VIP's are up to their job.

- TehHank

--- End quote ---
Uh well it's was good having you as a VIP. Know most people enjoyed your company, so yeah. I hope you feel better, and if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here. :\

Astropilot:
Hope you feel better. Rest up and don't push yourself too hard.

Frank:
You're my favourite Asian britfag. I hope you get well soon. And you're always welcome in this virtual home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version