Author Topic: who wants to hear a joke about stalin  (Read 91 times)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
who wants to hear a joke about stalin
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:50 PM »
“On Stalin’s birthday, the custom was that Stalin would meet with honor students and ask them questions. Maria meets with Stalin, she is a senior in high school. “Who is your mother?” he asked. “Russia,” she said. He then asked, “Who is your father?” “Stalin” she said. “What do you want to be?” he asked. “A doctor” said Maria. She was sent to one of the best medical schools.
Second student, Vladimir greets Stalin. Stalin asks the same two questions, and Vladimir answers, “My mother is Russia and my father is Stalin.” “What do you want to be?” asked Stalin. “An engineer” replied Vladimir. So he was sent to the best engineering school.

Then Boris meets with Stalin who asks him the same two questions. Boris answers, “My mother is Russia and my father is Stalin.” “What would you like to be?” asks Stalin. “An orphan” replies Boris.”

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
Re: who wants to hear a joke about stalin
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 06:58:56 AM »
Ah. That was clever.  :P

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

Re: who wants to hear a joke about stalin
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:01:48 AM »
“On Stalin’s birthday, the custom was that Stalin would meet with honor students and ask them questions. Maria meets with Stalin, she is a senior in high school. “Who is your mother?” he asked. “Russia,” she said. He then asked, “Who is your father?” “Stalin” she said. “What do you want to be?” he asked. “A doctor” said Maria. She was sent to one of the best medical schools.
Second student, Vladimir greets Stalin. Stalin asks the same two questions, and Vladimir answers, “My mother is Russia and my father is Stalin.” “What do you want to be?” asked Stalin. “An engineer” replied Vladimir. So he was sent to the best engineering school.

Then Boris meets with Stalin who asks him the same two questions. Boris answers, “My mother is Russia and my father is Stalin.” “What would you like to be?” asks Stalin. “An orphan” replies Boris.”
So he was sent to the worst Gulag in Siberia.
SOVIET STRONG