Author Topic: Stop it slender(possible future server)  (Read 333 times)

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
Re: Stop it slender(possible future server)
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 10:34:42 AM »
I don't think having full bright for the pages is a big deal having it on or off but on the actual slender game (which this is obviously based off of) had it and it made it reasonably easier. With the size of the map you still have to be quite close to see it.
I feel like not being able to see the pages from a mile away(exaggerating) can encourage players to explore the map more and get to know it,it just makes it more interesting.Atleast that's what i think.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 10:52:25 AM »
+2
Yeah, making pages appear brighter would be nice. Also I always thought that a whole team has to collect 8 pages not each player individually, I think that it would be better if the whole team would have to find 8 pages not each player in order to win.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »
Yeah, making pages appear brighter would be nice. Also I always thought that a whole team has to collect 8 pages not each player individually, I think that it would be better if the whole team would have to find 8 pages not each player in order to win.
Also another solution which I did consider suggesting but I think it might become a problem with a full server since the slender can't really kill all those people that quickly and it's really easy for them to scatter and collect them all so idk. Could always just make the required pages equal to a certain percentage of players on the server or something though.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 11:03:11 AM »
Also another solution which I did consider suggesting but I think it might become a problem with a full server since the slender can't really kill all those people that quickly and it's really easy for them to scatter and collect them all so idk. Could always just make the required pages equal to a certain percentage of players on the server or something though.
Don't know if you've played as Slender before,but he can see everyone through the walls and how many pages they have collected so he would be able to set his priorities on the right people and kill them first,then get the rest.I however agree with having every page collected by players to count as everyone's so the game doesn't take as long.

Also,even though the pages collected by people will still count as one,Slendy could still see who has collected how many pages and each time he kills someone who has X amount of pages,the amount of pages that player had would be erased from the total score.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:08:39 AM by ٶȻhriʂ »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 11:08:41 AM »
Don't know if you've played as Slender before,but he can see everyone through the walls and how many pages they have collected so he would be able to set his priorities on the right people and kill them first,then get the rest.I however agree with having every page collected by players to count as everyone's so the game doesn't take as long.
I've played as the slender several times and it would require you to prioritize players to kill even less. Currently you see the player with the most pages and you kill him because he's the closest to personally winning, and you won't have to worry about anyone else for a bit. If the game needed a total of 8 pages from all players only 1 of every 2 players would have to get a single page to win, so the only way to prioritize who to kill would be who seems they may be best at finding the pages but it won't make much of a difference.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun