• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
Oblivion
« on: July 23, 2013, 02:17:53 AM »
+1
   I watched this movie yesterday and it left a big impression to me. It's so damn well made and the plot is really good in my opinion and the atmosphere of this film is incredible. Another thing that's good about this movie is while some of you may not consider it as related to movie but I do and it is the music in the credits. It really fits incredibly well.
Here's the credit song accompanied with clips from the movie:

So, anyone here seen it? What are your thoughts on it? If you haven't seen it yet then I highly recommend you to do. This movie is worth to pay for and this is coming from someone who never pays for the movies.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
Re: Oblivion
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:28:26 AM »
+1
The first time I watched it I thought it was pretty good, then I watched it a few more times and picked up on all the influence from other science fiction films and thought of it much more highly. Definitely worth watching and looks spectacular with all the effects and CGI. I'll probably buy this one some time after it gets released. Great stuff.

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
  • Respect: +389
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »
Loved it. Can't say that I didn't see the ending coming when I heard the words "It'd be a one way trip", but I still loved it.

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 01:06:30 PM »
Just finished watching it,definitely one of the best movies i've seen this year.
The pacing was good,the twists were really surprising,the CGI was good and the ending was perfect.