Author Topic: To The Moon  (Read 63 times)

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
To The Moon
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:37:50 AM »
+2
Let me tell you.  That game is the absolute best game I've ever played (with the exception of one or two of VALVE's games).  If you don't know about it, it's pretty much the most emotional game ever.  Somehow, they found a way to tap in to humanity's weak spots, i'm guessing it's the fear of being alone, or not dying happy. 

Anyways, if you get it before the Summer Sale ends, it's ONLY $3.00.  And, if you get the soundtrack bundle, which I HIGHLY recommend, you can get it for a steal at $3.74.  From talking to some of my RL and Steam friends, I know that some have PIRATED this amazing game.  Though with some other games I don't much mind pirating, PLEASE, do NOT pirate this game!  The developers deserve the money!  If you don't have the money, then fine.  Pirate it.  But as soon as you do get enough, donate the money to them. 

This is kind of a spoiler... so meh, 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here's the steam page for it.  http://store.steampowered.com/app/206440/     Have fun, don't die crying!

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
Re: To The Moon
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:40:14 AM »
I saw this game one day it looks really good.

Offline Lazord

• Windows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
  • Respect: +60
Re: To The Moon
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:28:07 PM »
+1
Very good game. Monorail Cat crys too much.