Author Topic: It's people like this that make the world 100% better  (Read 63 times)

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
  • Respect: +256
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
Re: It's people like this that make the world 100% better
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
I would not really say 100% but they do make it better

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 11:20:39 PM »
+1
I think it's the smallest things, that make the difference. Small things can often effect people the most.

I remember in my Freshman year I was having serious problems in my Algebra class, and I had just gotten out of retaking a test I knew I completely failed again. At this point I was starting to doubt I was really good at anything, and I felt like a complete failure and/or that I had some sort of mental problem, since I just couldn't seem to fix my grades. I was sitting outside the school crying under one of the pillars in the back after everyone had left, when my geography teacher was coming out to go home, by this point a bunch of other teachers had already passed me and went home, without even stopping once to ask if I was okay. She asked me what was wrong, and even though I didn't really want to say anything because I felt stupid as it was, I told her why I was so upset. She told that things would get better, and that I just need to stay positive and know that people are here to help me, and before she left she gave me a little purse tissue pouch she had. I still have it, it is a constant reminder to me that there are really kind people in this world, that take a second out of their day to make another person feel better. I passed my Algebra class with a high B.

Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
Yeah I completely agree with the fact of how small things make a huge difference but some small things but sometimes those small things don't have a good affect I mean sure you could have like for example food stamps today but what about the next day after so on so forth again I did help a guy on the street today (no joke) gave him 10$ I could have quickly assumed he was a drug addict/ drunk I usually don't give out tips but I saw a chihuahua with him which was one of the main reasons I gave him that money I mean seriously though sometimes people just really need too find ways to benefit themselves and their family's if they have one instead of begging every now and then.