Author Topic: Want to build a computer Budget $700-$750  (Read 102 times)

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
Want to build a computer Budget $700-$750
« on: June 15, 2013, 04:44:40 PM »
I have recently  been working and getting paid and i got paid for getting a Brown Belt (9 Years of Karate).

Anyway i have wanted to build my own computer now because the one i currently have is 5 Years old now. SO it is starting to Fail.

i think the only two things i could scrap are my HDD and Graphics Card.
My HDD is 1T (and i am willing to get a new one, since HDD fail after some time) and my graphics card is GeForce GTX 550 if i need/require a new one ill get it lol

Anyway yeah what parts also this WILL  be a gaming computer lol so yeah.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 04:46:25 PM by Juan_Ambriz »

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Want to build a computer Budget $700-$750
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 08:20:55 PM »
+1
Kind of off the topic but what order do your belts rank in at your dojo?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »
Kind of off the topic but what order do your belts rank in at your dojo?

White>Yellow>Orange>Green>Blue>Purple>Brown>EQ Brown>Black

Also during the beginning there was a strip system where we had to get three strips of the next color where we had to test on Grappling/Kick Boxing/Self Defence that system stopped when I was at my Blue Belt

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
White>Yellow>Orange>Green>Blue>Purple>Brown>EQ Brown>Black

Also during the beginning there was a strip system where we had to get three strips of the next color where we had to test on Grappling/Kick Boxing/Self Defence that system stopped when I was at my Blue Belt
Oh cool. At my dojo like years ago it was white/yellow/yellow black stripe/red/orange/green/blue/purple/brown/black and all the levels of black or w.e. I was only there long enough to get to red unfortunately. My friend's been there for about 6 years and has his junior black atm. Have been thinking of getting back into it with him.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »
Oh cool. At my dojo like years ago it was white/yellow/yellow black stripe/red/orange/green/blue/purple/brown/black and all the levels of black or w.e. I was only there long enough to get to red unfortunately. My friend's been there for about 6 years and has his junior black atm. Have been thinking of getting back into it with him.

Oh nice yeah we also have like the second/third/fourth Degree black belts lol then after all of that. Is Red.
i have no idea how to obtain it LOL but its after all the blacks and its like youre a master. Karate we perform is Ryukyukan what kind of Karate does your dojo teach?

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 10:49:40 PM »
Oh nice yeah we also have like the second/third/fourth Degree black belts lol then after all of that. Is Red.
i have no idea how to obtain it LOL but its after all the blacks and its like youre a master. Karate we perform is Ryukyukan what kind of Karate does your dojo teach?
I don't honestly remember lol. It was some years ago and I've got a horrible memory so yea. That's pretty odd to have red after all degrees of black though... I know a lot of dojos do something like that but usually it's just a black belt with a white stripe or something along those lines. Seems kind of odd to throw red at the end lmao. Tbh though I think jiu jitsu is probably a bit better than karate in general, more practical I think. So if my friend convinces me to go back to the dojo I'd be doing that and not karate. Basically means a lot more work with weapons.

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• POENIS
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:57:22 PM »
I don't honestly remember lol. It was some years ago and I've got a horrible memory so yea. That's pretty odd to have red after all degrees of black though... I know a lot of dojos do something like that but usually it's just a black belt with a white stripe or something along those lines. Seems kind of odd to throw red at the end lmao. Tbh though I think jiu jitsu is probably a bit better than karate in general, more practical I think. So if my friend convinces me to go back to the dojo I'd be doing that and not karate. Basically means a lot more work with weapons.

Well we learn a lot about weapons as well lol we learn stuff like if someone were to come at us with a knife or bat or a gun.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Zevante

• Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »
As I see it you have two options, so I provided two builds. One that will last you that you can upgrade over time, and one that is good now and will be for a few years.
Futureproof:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good now:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)