Author Topic: KINGDOM FUCKING HEARTS 3!!!!  (Read 197 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
KINGDOM FUCKING HEARTS 3!!!!
« on: June 10, 2013, 08:26:01 PM »
+4
Kingdom Hearts 3 'E3 2013 Debut Trailer' TRUE-HD QUALITY E3M13

I'm not c-crying... I just have something in my eye....
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: KINGDOM FUCKING HEARTS 3!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »
+2
Nigga I can openly admit that I cried, and did flips and shit. This is the most beautiful day of my life. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS TO ME. HIDEO NOT EVEN YOU COULD COMPREHEND HOW I FEEL, YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY UNDYING WILL. NOTHING!
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 10:47:36 PM »
FUCK YES!

Oh shit this feels fucking great...

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 10:49:19 PM »
Nigga I can openly admit that I cried, and did flips and shit. This is the most beautiful day of my life. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS TO ME. HIDEO NOT EVEN YOU COULD COMPREHEND HOW I FEEL, YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY UNDYING WILL. NOTHING!

Man. I actually beat that shitty ass sad excuse of story 3D. You haven't yet! You haven't seen that shitty ending. You haven't endured that shit yo! you aint got shit on me!  8)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 11:31:04 PM »
+1
Man. I actually beat that shitty ass sad excuse of story 3D. You haven't yet! You haven't seen that shitty ending. You haven't endured that shit yo! you aint got shit on me!  8)

I have everything on you Hideo, whether I beat the end of it or not. And I am getting real tired of your shit. Don't test me on this, for I assure you, you will lose. This isn't just about the game at all, no it's all the things it has done for me, and the mindset it has given me. If it weren't for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't even be here right now, because it was Kingdom Hearts that made me decide to play Gmod. When you try to degrade how much the game means to me, you're not just degrading how much of a fan I am, but my current lifestyle. It sounds almost ridiculous, but I am being honest when I say I am getting fed up with this shit. Cool you like the game, but to me it'll always be more then that. Always. So keep your shit ass comments to yourself   

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 12:31:47 AM »
I have everything on you Hideo, whether I beat the end of it or not. And I am getting real tired of your shit. Don't test me on this, for I assure you, you will lose. This isn't just about the game at all, no it's all the things it has done for me, and the mindset it has given me. If it weren't for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't even be here right now, because it was Kingdom Hearts that made me decide to play Gmod. When you try to degrade how much the game means to me, you're not just degrading how much of a fan I am, but my current lifestyle. It sounds almost ridiculous, but I am being honest when I say I am getting fed up with this shit. Cool you like the game, but to me it'll always be more then that. Always. So keep your shit ass comments to yourself

"This isn't just about the game at all," But it is about the game... lol (Well about being a fan of the game.)

You gotta realize you aren't the only KH fan in existent. :p I love this game with a burning gay passion and you can't say it isn't as much as you but it sure isn't true.

Another thing as crazy as this sounds there are bigger fans than both of us. Yes it sounds crazy but it's true.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:12 AM »
"This isn't just about the game at all," But it is about the game... lol (Well about being a fan of the game.)

You gotta realize you aren't the only KH fan in existent. :p I love this game with a burning gay passion and you can't say it isn't as much as you but it sure isn't true.

Another thing as crazy as this sounds there are bigger fans than both of us. Yes it sounds crazy but it's true.

Man not that I want to get involved in this but you reaaaallly need to learn when to stop. Fighting this is not a good idea LOL...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 07:44:24 AM »
Man not that I want to get involved in this but you reaaaallly need to learn when to stop. Fighting this is not a good idea LOL...

Although she gets annoyed at what I say. I can say the same that it's annoying to say I am not as big of a fan. So I think I should be able to rebuttal the argument. :p

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:04:59 AM »
+3
I can't help but to laugh at this. This reminds me so much of the chargers copypasta.

I have everything on you Sabb, whether I put it all up my ass or not. And I am getting real tired of your shit. Don't test me on this, for I assure you, you will lose. This isn't just about the dildo at all, no it's all the things it has done for me, and the mindset it has given me. If it weren't for dragon dildos I wouldn't even be here right now, because it was dragon dildos that made me decide to play Gmod. When you try to degrade how much the size means to me, you're not just degrading how much of a fan I am, but my current lifestyle. It sounds almost ridiculous, but I am being honest when I say I am getting fed up with this shit. Cool you like the dildo, but to me it'll always be more then that. Always. So keep your shit ass comments to yourself   
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:10:50 AM by Tiger Guy »
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »

I will never admit there is a bigger fan then me, because it simply isn't the case. The day I admit I am below someone with my love for this game, will be the day I die. I don't really think you people realize how big my obsession is, it really isn't some joke. It may come off as one, and you can laugh all you want because I honestly don't really care. And you really think just because someone can make a good voice over for a character makes them a better fan? No it means they have the voice to play the part. Would you like me to go through and voice dub every single Kingdom Hearts character? Because trust me I'd love to do it. I can't believe that defines how much you love the game though, that is truly pathetic. I wouldn't try to argue this with me though, if anyone had learned anything about me over the years, it's that fighting with me over my love for Kingdom Hearts, is a bad thing and will probably lead me to hating you legitimately. You can love the game, I think it's cool that you like it, but when you sit here and try to degrade how much it means to me, which you have been doing, that's when I get really angry.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 09:39:16 AM »
+2
I will never admit there is a bigger fan then me, because it simply isn't the case. The day I admit I am below someone with my love for this game, will be the day I die. I don't really think you people realize how big my obsession is, it really isn't some joke. It may come off as one, and you can laugh all you want because I honestly don't really care. And you really think just because someone can make a good voice over for a character makes them a better fan? No it means they have the voice to play the part. Would you like me to go through and voice dub every single Kingdom Hearts character? Because trust me I'd love to do it. I can't believe that defines how much you love the game though, that is truly pathetic. I wouldn't try to argue this with me though, if anyone had learned anything about me over the years, it's that fighting with me over my love for Kingdom Hearts, is a bad thing and will probably lead me to hating you legitimately. You can love the game, I think it's cool that you like it, but when you sit here and try to degrade how much it means to me, which you have been doing, that's when I get really angry.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
Honestly though I think it's best that you two leave it be and ignore eachother and who's the bigger fan and w.e. You're both inclined to think what you want an express it, though it's clearly going to offend the other. It seems both of you are very enthusiastic and persistent about the topic though, so it'd probably be best to maybe try to avoid saying things that may offend the other, or simply completely ignore them.

I can't help but to laugh at this. This reminds me so much of the chargers copypasta.
I have everything on you Sabb, whether I put it all up my ass or not. And I am getting real tired of your shit. Don't test me on this, for I assure you, you will lose. This isn't just about the dildo at all, no it's all the things it has done for me, and the mindset it has given me. If it weren't for dragon dildos I wouldn't even be here right now, because it was dragon dildos that made me decide to play Gmod. When you try to degrade how much the size means to me, you're not just degrading how much of a fan I am, but my current lifestyle. It sounds almost ridiculous, but I am being honest when I say I am getting fed up with this shit. Cool you like the dildo, but to me it'll always be more then that. Always. So keep your shit ass comments to yourself
Please leave me out of your dildo fantasies.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 11:48:04 AM »
+3
Please leave me out of your dildo fantasies.
It's hard to take that seriously after taking a look at your avatar and the shit that you wrote to me.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 01:44:59 PM »
It's hard to take that seriously after taking a look at your avatar and the shit that you wrote to me.
I don't see the problem here.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 02:09:07 PM »
+3