Poll

I would like to be approved for regular

Please approve me
4 (40%)
Dont approve me
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Stricken1297's regular application 6/9/13  (Read 208 times)

Offline STRICKEN1297

Stricken1297's regular application 6/9/13
« on: June 09, 2013, 03:34:33 PM »
Nickname: Stricken1297
SteamID:
Favorite Interests: Games, Sports, Hanging out with friends
Favorite Servers: TTT, Zombie Survival
Time Online: I tend to be online whenever, I get off mainly 12:00 A.M Pst

Ive played on the Random servers for a while now. Ive been around while the Zombie Survival was really popular. I would like the promotion so that I could help bring people to the servers, and keep the trouble out.

Offline Cheesy Sandwich

• Wave good-night to de white folks, 'DEWLLA!
Re: Stricken1297's regular application 6/9/13
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
Editing this, although I have not see you actually do this, I believe what cactus and BJ say about it. I'm not making this a -1, just making it a +/-0 until I see you doing this or not.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:01:56 PM by Cheesy Sandwich »

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 10:29:31 PM »
From the times that I have played with Stricken, he seems to be a good guy. hes nice, and respectable to other players. but sometimes, his judgment can sometimes be off even with that, I still think that he is a good candidate for Regular. And over time im sure that he will get better with it.

so  :thumbsup: from me

From what I've seen in game, His in game behavior is not very good. He constantly trolls the younger players and gets angry when they RDM him. So for now im voting  :thumbsdown: till his behavior improves.

--- 1:55 PM - .:RND`=-BJ_Cumstain-=:U do know stricken hate little kids and trolls them hard till they leave --- other than that, he may seem to just ' behave ' when in presence of a VIP/a Regular since you know, most applicants gain trust by playing maturely but what is imporatant is the behavior when not monitored
2:00 PM - .:RND`=-BJ_Cumstain-=: i played with him today and he just made the kids playing experience horrible

Good candidate for regular? When he goes in the servers, and lessens the players in the server and making everything empty and boring at some time? If you ever encounter a kid playing these kind of games, don't fuck with them, enjoy with them as they are enjoying in the servers like me, I never intend to annoy you, I just have fun so mostly just mute them if you never do like them or their voice. Even though you don't express that to me, I believe you and BJ at the same time so most likely a neutral vote. Sorry Stricken but :l

« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 02:24:09 AM by This Cactus »
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline BJ_Cumstain

• Windows UserLeague PlayerCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Former Gametracker #1 TTT Player
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:09:43 PM »
From what I've seen in game, His in game behavior is not very good. He constantly trolls the younger players and gets angry when they RDM him. So for now im voting  :thumbsdown: till his behavior improves.

Offline Sniper

• I still have nightmares about that cat
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 10:15:53 AM »

i think the same thing, sorry but  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bomb Squad

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Winner of Worst VIP of 2013
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 10:14:09 AM »
This.  :thumbsdown:

The best way to deal with your problems is to plant a C4 in close proximity to it.

Offline Sora209

• League Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 10:05:29 PM »
I think I may have played with Stricken once the entire time I've been here, haven't been playing much lately, and I can't say +1 or -1 so mine will be a +/-0 for now.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 02:58:28 AM »
Not enough positive feedback. Application deniend.