Author Topic: In an Alternate Universe... (Hetero vs. Homo switch)  (Read 55 times)

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: In an Alternate Universe... (Hetero vs. Homo switch)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
+1
Now I won't discard that this concept isn't interesting, because it is and I will say it makes me feel bad for people who are homosexual, since I am sure there are people who go through this. However there is a reason why this concept isn't exactly the most logical thing in the world. Now I may not think homosexuality is the correct path to go down, whether you're born with it or not, but I respect those people because that is the lifestyle they chose to be under.

Homosexuality doesn't work for one main reason, it would disrupt nature. Now yes there are other animals in the world that do homosexual activity, I know, however those animals do not simply throw out that fact that they were created through heterosexuality. We could not possibly live without heterosexuals, which makes being homosexual a disadvantage. Sounds rude, sounds condescending, "wow you're a terrible person Marie," blah blah, no it's the truth. You can't reproduce without a man and a woman. So that is why being "gay" is not considered normal, and is not really "accepted". Let's forget about the Bible for 5 seconds, and think about it like that. It legitimately makes you a disadvantage in a survival society. Which is why homosexuality is pleasure, and for building an intimate relationship with someone of the opposite sex. In a real world example, it would not help you in any way, and would render you useless in a survival moment.

If two men were left on the earth, we'd die. Period.

Now I understand this video's point was probably not to make it out to seem like homosexuals should be the superior sexual orientation, but was trying to help heterosexual people understand how it feel's to be constantly ragged on for ones sexuality. I do not agree or think it is okay to treat someone this way, however they can not expect people, to just accept this type of behavior. I can respect a person, that does not mean I respect what they do.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick