Author Topic: ArchyTheNeptuneTurtle ~ Ghosting  (Read 85 times)

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
ArchyTheNeptuneTurtle ~ Ghosting
« on: April 20, 2013, 01:23:58 AM »
1. Player's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:49038138

2. Players Nickname:
ArchyTheNeptuneTurtle

3. Your in-game name:
This Cactus

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival):
TTT

5. Description of the event(s):
Just went AFK to surf the web and all, watching vids when he went to steam chat me and said Samo was a traitor
Though he said that I didn't follow. As it is against the rules to ghost. Also decided not to be friends with him then.

6. Reason for ban:
Ghosting

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: ArchyTheNeptuneTurtle ~ Ghosting
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 02:08:21 AM »
Just want to know before I lock this, was everyone confirmed dead other than him at the time or no?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 02:36:24 AM »
Yes.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 02:56:34 AM »
Just want to know before I lock this, was everyone confirmed dead other than him at the time or no?
If I remember it would have been a round on alt_borders where I killed the other three innocents with a barrel explosion on the 14th second of the round, I got a radar and went towards Cactus. I probably called myself out along the way but the bodies were left unidentified.

Aside from that I'd like to add that this guy's just done the general minging for quite a few fucking hours, been a real bitch to cope with. He's actually still in the server right now and nothing has happened with this clown. Doing things like targeting calling people out in succession and asking people to kill him so they can loose karma. Steam Cloud is down for me but I'll get a couple of little screenshots in this post soon.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 02:59:35 AM »
It would have been much better if you would have added additional screenshots who would show the scoreboard at the moment of him saying that and all the logs that would prove samo was a traitor. Not going to do anything yet because maybe some other people might have something to say.

If I remember it would have been a round on alt_borders where I killed the other three innocents with a barrel explosion on the 14th second of the round, I got a radar and went towards Cactus. I probably called myself out along the way but the bodies were left unidentified.

Aside from that I'd like to add that this guy's just done the general minging for quite a few fucking hours, been a real bitch to cope with. He's actually still in the server right now and nothing has happened with this clown. Doing things like targeting calling people out in succession and asking people to kill him so they can loose karma. Steam Cloud is down for me but I'll get a couple of little screenshots in this post soon.
Joining right now to see what's going on.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 04:06:05 AM »
Banned him and his friend in-game for ghosting.