Author Topic: Cheapest/awesome Bioshock Infinite deal!  (Read 67 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Cheapest/awesome Bioshock Infinite deal!
« on: March 20, 2013, 11:00:36 AM »
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite-na/

You get Bioshock, Spec Ops: The Line , Civilization V, BioShock 2, Mafia II or The Darkness II, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AND 14 dollars cashback/15$credit for GMG.

Probably hands down the best deal.

Amazon also has an okay one but not as great. Pre-order "BioShock Infinite" and get "XCOM: Enemy Unknown" Free + $30 2K Games Credit + "BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt" for Kindle + "Industrial Revolution Pack"

But yea. GMG has an awesome deal for it. Only thing you don't get is the TF2 hats, but you get an extra game and save 14$.  So I'd say it's worth it.

Though I think promo items gain some value after 6+ months. So I guess you could make some money off the TF2 items, but it will take quite awhile for that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:08:59 AM by HideoKojima »
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: Cheapest/awesome Bioshock Infinite deal!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »
Do you regret buying it on steam Marie?
Not really. I could give two shits about that other shit. I really want this game, and I wanted the hats a lot, so it's a win win for me. Plus I got Bioshock which I was planning on buying originally, I could really careless about XCOM. So no, I don't really regret anything at all actually. 
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »
Not really. I could give two shits about that other shit. I really want this game, and I wanted the hats a lot, so it's a win win for me. Plus I got Bioshock which I was planning on buying originally, I could really careless about XCOM. So no, I don't really regret anything at all actually.

Well if you wanted the hats guess it's good.(Though paying like 15$ for them kinda lol.)

Any plans on playing Bio2 before Infinite?I 'm Installing it right now, I'm curious how it plays because everyone was let down by the game.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 01:06:41 PM »
Well if you wanted the hats guess it's good.(Though paying like 15$ for them kinda lol.)

Any plans on playing Bio2 before Infinite?I 'm Installing it right now, I'm curious how it plays because everyone was let down by the game.
Well I've been playing through Bioshock, and I've watch plenty of gameplay of Bioshock 2, I know the endings and everything, I dunno I am not really all that good with scary games, but I like the story lines. I am excited about this one though because it's not as eerie as the other ones.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 05:08:15 PM »
Well I've been playing through Bioshock, and I've watch plenty of gameplay of Bioshock 2, I know the endings and everything, I dunno I am not really all that good with scary games, but I like the story lines. I am excited about this one though because it's not as eerie as the other ones.

Psshhh wimp.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bioshock gets less scary because you get strong as fuck. So it kinda becomes just an FPS kinda. Still a little scary, but not that much since you blow shit awhile.