Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Please., remember me to don't.

<< < (4/4)

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 24, 2013, 10:27:28 PM ---Well not necessarily with any alcohol, but with beer it was bad to say the least.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure it was something else, I have also mixed beer with citrus and vodka and that day was fun as hell and I was ok after I ate a bread on my home.

Or citrus+beer or got a weird effect on you idk

Sabb:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on March 25, 2013, 03:36:29 PM ---I'm pretty sure it was something else, I have also mixed beer with citrus and vodka and that day was fun as hell and I was ok after I ate a bread on my home.

Or citrus+beer or got a weird effect on you idk

--- End quote ---
Maybe. It was mainly just the after taste though. Just imagine a normal hang over feeling like shit, but then throw in some really weird, gross orangey-malty flavour on top of a dry mouth/throat. Basically lasted the whole day and was pretty unpleasant.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 25, 2013, 05:02:56 PM ---Maybe. It was mainly just the after taste though. Just imagine a normal hang over feeling like shit, but then throw in some really weird, gross orangey-malty flavour on top of a dry mouth/throat. Basically lasted the whole day and was pretty unpleasant.

--- End quote ---

Well it doesn't last all day for me, but the other time I felt it on my nose.

not nice

TehHank:
I never get hangovers...

well actually one time i drank 3 cans of shandy and ate 2 tubes of BBQ Pringles. God i got a terrible headahce after that and not to mention a incredible stomach ache.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version