Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Please., remember me to don't.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on March 24, 2013, 05:44:20 PM ---why?

I always do it  :idk:

--- End quote ---
Actually idk maybe it's just me but the one time my friend put orange juice in my beer when I went to the bathroom and decided I'd just finish it any ways. It was probably more so because of the quantity I had too but when I woke up I had a pretty nice hang over and could taste horrible orange flavoured beer.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 24, 2013, 07:02:13 PM ---Actually idk maybe it's just me but the one time my friend put orange juice in my beer when I went to the bathroom and decided I'd just finish it any ways. It was probably more so because of the quantity I had too but when I woke up I had a pretty nice hang over and could taste horrible orange flavoured beer.

--- End quote ---
Lern2drink lots of water before you sleep.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on March 24, 2013, 07:39:58 PM ---Lern2drink lots of water before you sleep.

--- End quote ---
True, but you can only drink so much. And if you pass out (literally or not), gg.

memo3300:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 24, 2013, 07:02:13 PM ---Actually idk maybe it's just me but the one time my friend put orange juice in my beer when I went to the bathroom and decided I'd just finish it any ways. It was probably more so because of the quantity I had too but when I woke up I had a pretty nice hang over and could taste horrible orange flavoured beer.

--- End quote ---

I drink orange juice with vodka, and im pretty sure that a shitload of people do this.

There are a lot of things that can give you a hangover, but I doubt orange juice is one of them lol.

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on March 24, 2013, 07:39:58 PM ---Lern2drink lots of water before you sleep.

--- End quote ---

Didn't work for me, still had to lose half hour of my life making sure my dad wont notice what happened in his room.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: memo3300 on March 24, 2013, 09:08:21 PM ---I drink orange juice with vodka, and im pretty sure that a shitload of people do this.

There are a lot of things that can give you a hangover, but I doubt orange juice is one of them lol.

Didn't work for me, still had to lose half hour of my life making sure my dad wont notice what happened in his room.

--- End quote ---
Well not necessarily with any alcohol, but with beer it was bad to say the least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version