Author Topic: God bless my soul  (Read 201 times)

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
Re: God bless my soul
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 01:40:35 PM »
I'm already getting tired of trying to help him with things, if he wants to be respected by others he has to want it himself, so don't worry I understand how that feels. However there has been so much negativity towards him lately and almost all of his posts; it gives off the impression that it is okay to gang up on a member, when it's not.
All he has to understand is "If you continue to do X, your consequence will be Y. End of story.", then once he realizes it, people wouldn't be so negative toward him.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »
All he has to understand is "If you continue to do X, your consequence will be Y. End of story.", then once he realizes it, people wouldn't be so negative toward him.
I agree completely. And hopefully someday he will get that through his head.

In the meantime though, I don't want there to be so much negativity, especially towards a single member. If you have a serious issue with him, contact him privately about it, so it doesn't give other people the wrong idea. The way it has been being handled as of now, comes of as childish and doesn't solve anything, only hurts feelings.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 08:55:56 PM »
I love how the smallest comment I make causes such a shit storm, but when other people do it people just ignore it; it was a smart ass comment and it obviously wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.
Don't you guys have anything better to do then constantly get on Lokes case about every thing he does. It's getting really annoying.
Loke and I already sorted shit out so there's not really much going on between us anymore.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:59:19 PM by Ϝuzsioᴎ »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 09:01:48 PM »
I love how the smallest comment I make causes such a shit storm, but when other people do it people just ignore it; it was a smart ass comment and it obviously wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.Loke and I already sorted shit out so there's not really much going on between us anymore.
There really isn't a shitstorm happening, I was just pointing out something. And it's not really just you, it's other people too.

Offline Cake Faice

View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 09:35:39 PM »
K, but anywayz, that video makes me want to cry myself to sleep, locked in my closet.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 09:40:59 PM »
K, but anywayz, that video makes me want to cry myself to sleep, locked in my closet.
That 2:18. God why does this exist.

Offline Cake Faice

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 10:10:07 PM »
+1