Author Topic: DocSnapple's VIP Application 03/07/2013  (Read 609 times)

Offline Cryptokid

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• So I heard you like userbars
DocSnapple's VIP Application 03/07/2013
« on: March 07, 2013, 05:29:32 PM »
DocSnapple's VIP Application

Name:
Jonathan N.

In RND since:
December 12, 2010 (Registered with a Reg rank on this date.)

Times online:
-Weekends:Anytime I have the chance.- -Weekdays: 3pm to 9pm.-

Time Zone:
UTC-8 PST

Servers I mostly play on:
Trouble in Terrorist Town.
Zombie Survival.

Steam Name:
DocSnapple
http://steamcommunity.com/id/snapple765
STEAM_0:0:19868354

Why I should be VIP:
1. I'm dedicated to this community,and I'll help out in any.
2. I try my best to not break the rules; however, if I did, and it affected another player, I will try my best to explain and say sorry.
3. If anyone needs assistance in the server, I'll try to make it there quickly.
4. If any problem has occured, I will handle that situation with reasonable thought.
5. My main job here is to keep the server populated and free of problems.

Why I want to be VIP:
I'm pretty sure alot of us encountered this before: a problem has occured and no Vip's (or higher ranks) in sight. I don't want this rank for looks, I want to put it to good use.

Contributions to RND:
None sorry, but I do help players if they need the assistance.

Situations:

An Innocent was RDMing the Detective. TTT
1. Immediately ask why that Innocent did it.
2. If they respond and said it was an accident, give them a warning and tell them to watch where they are shooting.
3. If that innocent repeats his actions and say it was an accident, I will start a votekick.
4. If that innocent repeats his actions and say it was on purpose, I will start a votekick/ban and make a report if needed.
5. If that player comes back from a votekick, I will give him a final chance to redeem himself.
6. If that player comes back and starts doing that action again, I will start a voteban and a report if needed.

Killing fellow Traitor buddy on TTT.
1. Same as the situation above.

RDMing the Detective as an Innocent.
-Special Case: Shooting the Detective to prevent anymore Players from dying. Doing so, your actions will be ignored.-

Detective RDMing other Innocents and Traitors. TTT

Someone is glitching (not spawned on glitch, TTT and Flood)
1. Explain to that Player that those actions are not allowed.
2. If the player says it was an accident, then give them a warning. -Special Case: If the player is stuck in that glitched area and won't suicide, then I will be forced to Votekick.
3. If the player will not cooperate, then I will Votekick.
4. If the player returns and does not do those same actions, then I will give him a final chance.
5. If the player returns and does the same actions, the I will Voteban.

Someone is using a name changer
1. Immediately voteban that person and create a report. (Unless any rank above wants to take care of the situation personally)

Someone is using an aimbot
1. Spectate the Player accused of aimbot to confirm and prevent unneeded actions.
2. Same as the situation above.

Someone is using speedhacks

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone
1. Explain to the others that mic-spamming is not an offense, and then tell the players how to mute the mic-spammer.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people
1. Tell them to stop.
2. If they will not listen, I will start a votekick.
3. Player returns and continues to be disrespectful to others, then I must voteban.
4. Player returns and doesn't continue, I will then warn him to don't do it again.

Games I have (on Steam):
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
CS:S
CS:GO
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
Half Life
Portal
Portal 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Garry's Mod 13 Beta
Killing Floor
And a lot of non-related Valve games as well.

The only was to contact me::
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/snapple765

A few friends active in RND:
Anyone that plays on the RND servers are a friend of mine. (I hate making a list with missing people)

Thanks to Don for reference to this app! Thank you Cryptokid for taking the time to post this application.

:thumbsup:

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: DocSnapple's VIP Application 03/07/2013
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 05:41:55 PM »
Uhh to clarify, hasn't Snapple bee pretty inactive for quite some time?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Cryptokid

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• So I heard you like userbars
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 06:32:25 PM »

I'm not entirely sure, I haven't had much time to play lately, hence the picture at the end XD

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 07:41:46 PM »
Seems like he might actually be active but I don't recall seeing him in a long time still. I know he's a fairly old player though, can't remember exactly how old. I do remember good times in TTT with him however and recall he was a pretty responsible player. But that was a good number of months ago I believe. Idk how he is with players now though from what I've been told he's still the same which is a positive but can't say for sure.

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 10:31:38 PM »
He's been active quite alot lately actually,as i've played with him alot.

Well from what I've seen Doc is really friendly,nice guy,never breaks the rules,and always keeps his cool no matter what.
I've never seen Doc break any rules in all of the times i've played with him,i also trust that he would be completely capable of handling situations as VIP.

+1

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 12:57:36 AM »
He's actually quite active when I play (usually 11-2 when I play ttt)

I don't really see him why he shouldn't be a VIP, knows the rules well. +1

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 01:12:22 PM »
I believe snapple is a good person to be promoted. Ive known him for quiet awhile now, and he did go inactive for sometime but he came back about a month or two ago but before when ZS was up he played a lot.
:thumbsup:

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »
Actually, I'd like to know how he got regular? He doesn't have an app on the new forums, or even on the old forum from what I could find. I don't know much about him, but if he's just getting active lately, I think he should wait a bit more to get to know the rest of the community a bit better, and get some stability within it; since he might seem  "active" and "useful" now, but he needs to prove his consistency. So as of my now

He's been getting a lot of positive feedback from people on this, so I'd rather not have my -1 one hold you back if others respect you, though my standpoint is still the same in some ways. I still don't know anything about you.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:43:50 PM by †KHMarie† »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• Donator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 04:14:20 PM »
Actually, I'd like to know how he got regular? He doesn't have an app on the new forums, or even on the old forum from what I could find. I don't know much about him, but if he's just getting active lately, I think he should wait a bit more to get to know the rest of the community a bit better, and get some stability within it; since he might seem  "active" and "useful" now, but he needs to prove his consistency. So as of my now
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,2514.msg34884.html#msg34884

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 04:21:45 PM »
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,2514.msg34884.html#msg34884
I like how his account was so inactive it got pruned, which is why I couldn't find that.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• Donator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »
I like how his account was so inactive it got pruned, which is why I couldn't find that.
Yeah,i would never have found it if he never showed me lol

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 04:55:46 PM »
I do see him quite often in-game but I just haven't formed a strong opinion about him but I do know that most if not all stuff that is being said about him is true. Also I personally don't think that -1ing someone because you don't know them is a good idea.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:59:04 PM by Prox »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 12:04:14 AM »
Connections Found: (156 hits in 46 files)
User: DocSnapple
SteamID(): STEAM_0:0:19868354
Connection Ratio: 4.2 Times per day.
Connection info based on 2 month time span.

For the second point that was made, community involvement is fairly unimportant for VIPs as they're solely promoted to kick and ban players in-game to help manage them. Sure involvement outside of the servers such as in teamspeak or the forums would help, it's not required and as far as I know that has never changed. I don't really think it's fair to just say someone doesn't deserve a promotion simply because one individual doesn't know them, especially considering how active he is on the servers. Sure he has had periods of inactivity though, but I'm sure there are reasons for that and he's always seemed to turn around and rejoin and be extremely active for periods which I think can be a definite benefit.
However, I haven't played with Snapple enough recently or seen his interactions with players enough recently to be confident enough to +1 him. Not to his fault though, I just haven't been on the same times he has quite as much as I'd like to. Though I know Snapple was previously a very good player when I last noticed his activity but it was some time ago. If I'd seen him active from that point until now I would be +1'ing but people change so I'd best consider that and hopefully update my opinion after playing with him more.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:14 PM »
Bump again to change my vote to a +1 for certain now. Played with Snapple a decent amount more now and talked to him over Steam. Seems he was inactive once the servers went down before and ZS changed. He never actually "left" the servers/community however. He simply was uninterested at TTT for a time and couldn't enjoy ZS. Imo I see nothing wrong with that and don't really think it should be a problem. If there are concerns with that I recommend talking to Snapple personally though to get a better understanding rather than a second party's interpretation.
With that said, I've known Snapple previously to be a pretty mature, level-headed and responsible player and he has lately proven that this is still the case, and so I would be more than happy to have him promoted.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rbn

• Linux UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

• Include( 'Yuban.lua' )
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »
Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

*He's a really nice person.
*He have his own personality.
*BEEERRRRRRRRRRYYY Active.

Would be nice to have him on VIP.