Author Topic: Application: Tiger Guy  (Read 207 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Application: Tiger Guy
« on: February 13, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
Tiger Guy's Admin App

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26777285

About Me: I'm a guy that does nothing except play vidya. I've been playing on the RND servers since October 2009. I've been a VIP since October 2011 (technically I had it in 2010 but I didn't play that much around that time.) In that time, there hasn't been a complaint on me that I am aware of. I play on the TTT server most of the time, but I like to play ZS and wirebuild sometimes. I also like to play racing and sports games, all though I haven't them as much as I used to do.

Times online: 3:30 PM - 12:30 AM on weekday, 10 AM - 1 AM on weekend

Why I should be Admin: I should be admin because I know the rules to the server and obey them. I have seen multiple situations when a player has broken rules, and has escaped before I got his steam ID. I don't really have that much of a bias on a situation if two people have a problem with each other. I don't abuse my current VIP rank as far as I know.

Why I want to be Admin:

1. To keep the servers from hackers, rule breakers, and douchebags.

2. To be able to ban people for more than an hour if the rules they broke are deserving of that ban time.

3. To be able to help with the report section if it ever gets overwhelmed with reports.

4. To be able to hop on and ban someone if someone steam messages me asking me for help, and gives adequate proof.

5. To promote a good and fun atmosphere that the RND servers has given me in the time I've played on them.

In conclusion, I would like thank the following people:

•     You for making it this far, and giving your honest opinion.
•     Coolz for hosting the RND servers.
•     My friend Josh, for getting me into PC gaming and Garry's Mod.
•     Sabb for posting this.
•     Juan for making his admin app, so I have some sort of template.
•     Everyone that has made RND a fun place to play vidya and hang out at.
•     Astropilot for asking if I want some hentai before linking it (I always say no.)

Thanks for reading this, and as I said earlier, please post with your honest opinion.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Application: Tiger Guy
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
Figured I'd post what I had to say in another post so it's more organized. I think Tiger's a pretty decent player and would like to consider him my friend. I think he usually gets along fairly well with the players in-game and with mostly anyone, but I don't have too strong of an opinion on him becoming promoted or not unfortunately. Though he is quite active and as far as I know helpful in-game, knows the rules well and generally listens, etc, I'm not entirely sure a promotion is necessary. I'm not totally objected to the idea either, however.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »
Figured I'd post what I had to say in another post so it's more organized. I think Tiger's a pretty decent player and would like to consider him my friend. I think he usually gets along fairly well with the players in-game and with mostly anyone, but I don't have too strong of an opinion on him becoming promoted or not unfortunately. Though he is quite active and as far as I know helpful in-game, knows the rules well and generally listens, etc, I'm not entirely sure a promotion is necessary. I'm not totally objected to the idea either, however.

Exactly my opinion. I don't strongly support a promotion, but I'm not totally against it either.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:18:06 PM »
Exactly my opinion. I don't strongly support a promotion, but I'm not totally against it either.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 04:27:29 AM »
   Sometimes, I get this weird feeling on people, which tells me that one certain candidate shouldn't be promoted, and I do get the same feeling when I think about Tiger Guy getting promoted, so instead of posting within the first hours of his application I decided to think for a bit because there is nothing to support that feeling of mine.
   So let me start: Tiger Guy as you all know is quite an old member of this community and there wasn't really much problems with him the whole time, well maybe a few personal problems with some people, but that is better then abusing VIP, besides it was quite long time ago, he is also one of the more active VIPs in-game and I'm pretty confident that he knows what to do in-game when someone causes trouble. Lastly, I really don't see how Tiger Guy is less worthy to be an admin then the other 2 latest candidates.