Author Topic: League of Legends General  (Read 2995 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
Re: League of Legends General
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2013, 06:18:51 PM »
Anyone tried 5 vs 5 blitzcranks? fun as hell

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2013, 07:06:09 PM »
+2
So basically I've been exclusively no lifing LoL recently and uh. Went out and found myself this chat, essentially it's a place for gay ass niggas to come be thirsty on each other whilst playing League.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So quite a few of them have this Teamspeak server and I swear to god, this shit needs to be made into some sort of audio sit-com or a youtube series because 10+ faggots all bitching at each other over league like pre-pubescent girls is arguably one of the funniest things I've ever experienced.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2013, 07:48:43 PM »
So basically I've been exclusively no lifing LoL recently and uh. Went out and found myself this chat, essentially it's a place for gay ass niggas to come be thirsty on each other whilst playing League.
So quite a few of them have this Teamspeak server and I swear to god, this shit needs to be made into some sort of audio sit-com or a youtube series because 10+ faggots all bitching at each other over league like pre-pubescent girls is arguably one of the funniest things I've ever experienced.
lol Deus Ex Macarenas

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2013, 03:20:05 AM »
For any of you that know much about the competitive scene, as Conductor of the Curse Hype-Train I have tickets available for sale. Message me on Steam, League, or Skype if interested.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2013, 12:03:32 PM »
+4
I may not like Jinx, but ffs,
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2013, 12:45:15 PM »

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2013, 03:50:34 AM »
+1
A NEW CHAMPION HAS APPEARED

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-preview/sword-without-sheath

"What is a sword without the man behind it? Teaching a swordsman to kill is simple. The true challenge lies in teaching him not to kill.

When I watched my young brother Yasuo begin training, he breathed life into the blade at first touch. One heard whispers in the halls comparing him to the sword masters of old. But as he grew and his skills increased, so did his ego. He was impetuous and boastful; he ignored our master's lessons and knew nothing of patience.

Fearing my brother had strayed too far from the way, I went not to warn him, but to make an appeal to his honor. I gave him a maple seed, our school's highest lesson in humility…one Yasuo seemed to have forgotten. A seed is just a seed, but given time one may come to know the beauty it holds within. Yasuo took my gift, and the following day he accepted a modest guard post. I had high hopes he would learn the patience and virtue required of a true swordsman.

It was not to be.

Today, Yasuo committed an act of treason by murdering the very person he was sworn to protect. He has betrayed his nation, his friends, and himself. Were it not for my actions, I wonder if he would have been swept down this dark path. But my task is not to question; I must bear the burden of my duty. At first light tomorrow, I set out to capture a sword without a sheath: my brother Yasuo."

It's a new sword wielder! Some say it's a new support that can also top lane (it would seem fitting as Season 4 has an overhaul on Support and Jungle gameplay) Whether its Yasuo or Yone, I simply can't wait as this will be the possible expansion of the Far East Lore or maybe Ionia. (Not to say Xin Zhao may be related in all of this as Yasuo is a Japanese name in origin while Xin's is derived from the Chinese Han Dynasty)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:58:19 AM by TehHank »

Offline FTW (cooljag123)

• Wait, What?
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
probably no one remembers me now. I was reg in the servers.
anyways,
come add me. Jaguarawr

Maybe some respect for me? i will act more mature next time.

Offline Repulse

• What goes around Comes around
  • Respect: +37
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2013, 07:36:02 AM »
How to do renekton skill shot combo? I use e, w, basic attack, e and then q. then i think ill ult or smth. But i always get it wrong. Add me. Repulsenien

<-- Thanks to Cryptokid.

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2013, 12:48:33 PM »
How to do renekton skill shot combo? I use e, w, basic attack, e and then q. then i think ill ult or smth. But i always get it wrong. Add me. Repulsenien
For most dmg you E, Auto, W(Auto reset), Q , Then E out. This is all within the 3 second interval.
The combo wrecks most champs right at lvl 3 when you get all your skills.
Also when you engage make sure you get over 50% fury as your first E wont use the fury but the triple damage W will consume it.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2013, 10:16:15 PM »

Always bait with R

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2013, 03:14:36 AM »
YASUO THE UNFORGIVEN
Fighter, Support

Yasuo dashes to solemn victory, harnessing the raw power of the wind to elevate his unmatched elemental swordsmanship. A former member of an Ionian martial school and the only student to have mastered a legendary wind technique, Yasuo now lives a tempestuous life, drifting through Runeterra as he hunts the true killer of the Ionian elder he was sworn to protect.

Passive: Way of the Wanderer

Intent: Yasuo's critical strike chance is doubled.
    Resolve:Yasuo gains Flow as he moves – the faster he moves, the faster his Flow meter fills. When full, Yasuo activates a brief shield after taking damage from enemy champions or monsters.

Q: Steel Tempest
Yasuo thrusts forward with his sword, damaging all enemies in a line. Successfully landing Steel Tempest grants Yasuo Gathering Storm stacks for a short period. The third stack of Gathering Storm causes Steel Tempest to send out a whirlwind that travels in a line and sends all enemies caught Airborne. If Yasuo casts Steel Tempest during Sweeping Blade, the ability strikes all enemies immediately around him.

W: Wind Wall

Passive: Dashing replenishes Yasuo's Flow faster.
    Active: Yasuo creates a wall of wind that slowly drifts forward for a few seconds. The wall blocks all enemy projectiles.

E: Sweeping Blade

Yasuo dashes a fixed distance through an enemy, dealing damage and marking them briefly. If Yasuo uses Sweeping Blade multiple times in succession, the ability deals extra damage up to a cap. Yasuo cannot use Sweeping Blade on an enemy that's already been marked.

R: Last Breath
Yasuo teleports to a nearby Airborne enemy champion, briefly suspending them and all surrounding Airborne enemies mid-air as he damages them. Once he lands, Yasuo gains significant armor penetration against his enemy's bonus armor for an extended period of time.

Lore

The story of a sword is inked in blood.

Yasuo is a man of resolve, an agile swordsman who wields the wind itself to cut down his foes. But this once proud warrior has been disgraced by a false accusation and forced into a desperate fight for survival. With the world turned against him, he will do everything in his power to bring the guilty to justice and restore his honor.

Once a brilliant pupil at a renowned Ionian sword school, Yasuo was the only student in a generation to master the legendary wind technique. Many believed he was destined to become a great hero. However, his fate was changed forever when Noxus invaded. Yasuo was charged with guarding an Ionian Elder, but, foolishly believing his blade alone could make the difference, left his post to join the fray. By the time he returned, the Elder had been slain.

Disgraced, Yasuo willingly turned himself in, prepared to pay for his failure with his life. He was shocked, however, to find himself accused not just of dereliction, but of the murder itself. Though confused and racked with guilt, he knew the assassin would go unpunished if he did not act. Yasuo raised his sword against the school and fought his way free, knowing his treason would turn all of Ionia against him. Now truly alone for the first time in his life, he set out to find the Elder's real killer.

Yasuo spent the next several years wandering the land, seeking any clue that might lead him to the murderer. All the while, he was relentlessly hunted by his former allies, continually forced to fight or die. His mission drove him ever forward, until he was tracked down by the one foe he dreaded most – his own brother, Yone.

Bound by a common code of honor, the two warriors bowed and drew their swords. Silently they circled one another under the moonlight. When they finally charged forward, Yone was no match for Yasuo; with a single flash of steel he cut his brother down. Yasuo dropped his weapon and rushed to Yone's side.

Overcome with emotion, he demanded to know how his own kin could think him guilty. Yone spoke: “The Elder was killed by a wind technique. Who else could it be?” Understanding swept over Yasuo as he suddenly realized why he had been accused. He professed his innocence once more and begged his brother's forgiveness. Tears streamed down Yasuo's face as his brother passed in his arms.

Yasuo buried Yone under the rising sun, but could take no time to mourn. Others would be after him before long. His brother's revelation had given Yasuo newfound purpose; he now had the clue that would lead to the true killer. Swearing an oath, he gathered his belongings and, with one last look at Yone's grave, set out with the wind at his back."

mfw

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »
+6

What am i doing with my life

Offline Viole

• Windows UserLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• o_o
  • Respect: +80
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2013, 11:53:25 PM »
Is it weird that I only play the people who are considered "trolls" or really annoying?

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2013, 08:27:03 PM »
Is it weird that I only play the people who are considered "trolls" or really annoying?

I think you confused trolls with supports lol.

Normally champions with a good amout of resources to troll are also champions with a lot of resourses to have a big impact on the game. IE a pull of blitz on the enemy adc can win the game so a pull of blitz on the tank can fuck up your game. A well played Le blanc bursts out anyone she targets and so on.

S[hes] Br[ok]en