Author Topic: Did you just explode?  (Read 88 times)

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
Did you just explode?
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:43:37 PM »
+1

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
Re: Did you just explode?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
+2
I bought that game while it was on sale, was pretty fun.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:00:30 PM »
This would be a game if I was high I would buy it.

I guess idk I would give this game to like my 10 year old niece who got into pc gaming but it still hurts my head how and why people waste money on these types of games I guess it's just me.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
This would be a game if I was high I would buy it.

I guess idk I would give this game to like my 10 year old niece who got into pc gaming but it still hurts my head how and why people waste money on these types of games I guess it's just me.
You'd have to play through the whole thing honestly. It was fairly interesting, wasn't just aimlessly burning shit. Well it was to a degree... but it was still made to be quite interesting. And the atmosphere of the whole thing was just really nice. Really edgy/creepy and shit.

Offline saivon

View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:10:43 PM »
You'd have to play through the whole thing honestly. It was fairly interesting, wasn't just aimlessly burning shit. Well it was to a degree... but it was still made to be quite interesting. And the atmosphere of the whole thing was just really nice. Really edgy/creepy and shit.

I know that's cool and all it just still bewilders me how people like dis have money make dumb shit laugh at it once and then never play it again at least I think that's what they did

Imo I would rather have bought little big planet 2 for the ps3 or something still interesting shit

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
I know that's cool and all it just still bewilders me how people like dis have money make dumb shit laugh at it once and then never play it again at least I think that's what they did

Imo I would rather have bought little big planet 2 for the ps3 or something still interesting shit
I don't see a problem with it. The game's $10, at least 4 - 5 hours of gameplay whether you play it or not and it was clearly enjoyed by them. It's just a source of entertainment. It's like saying you shouldn't pay to go to a theatre or anything like that, which is far more expensive for less hours of entertainment.

Offline saivon

View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »
I don't see a problem with it. The game's $10, at least 4 - 5 hours of gameplay whether you play it or not and it was clearly enjoyed by them. It's just a source of entertainment. It's like saying you shouldn't pay to go to a theatre or anything like that, which is far more expensive for less hours of entertainment.

True but then you have to think of all the other things you could have gotten with that 10$ and weather or not it was really worth it and if you spent it efficiently

I could have gone to subway and bought two foot long's etc. or I could have wait for the humble bundle of this game or you could have waited for a humble bundle deal which would have saved the money but meh either way it's not like I'm a banker trying to help people save money what do I know ?

And youtube also has free etertainment if you are talking about just gaming wise I under stand then.