Creative Arts (Read Only) > Music

Lets Start Up a Good Rock Thread

<< < (2/7) > >>

ٶȻhriʂ:
I though metal thread was for every Rock and Metal genre in general .-.
Egypt Central - You make me Sick
Crossfade - No Giving Up Lyrics
Jamie's Elsewhere - Giants Among Common Men lyrics HD
Red - Wasting Time

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Me Likes Dis on January 05, 2013, 10:55:03 PM ---I though metal thread was for every Rock and Metal genre in general .-.

--- End quote ---
Well OP specifically stated only metal and the sub genres of metal, not rock or anything else.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has heard of BTO, but they're pretty awesome too.

Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) "Takin' Care Of Business" 45rpm

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive

BTO "hey you"

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on January 05, 2013, 11:08:55 PM ---Well OP specifically stated only metal and the sub genres of metal, not rock or anything else.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has heard of BTO, but they're pretty awesome too.

Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) "Takin' Care Of Business" 45rpm

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive

BTO "hey you"

--- End quote ---
I actually didn't know that. Meant for it to be hard rock and all metal categories.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 05, 2013, 11:13:39 PM ---I actually didn't know that. Meant for it to be hard rock and all metal categories.

--- End quote ---
You consider hard rock, metal?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on January 05, 2013, 11:30:13 PM ---You consider hard rock, metal?

--- End quote ---
No, that's why I just edited my OP. I guess I didn't want it originally but might as well. Some of the stuff is already more so rock so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version