Creative Arts (Read Only) > Music

Lets Start Up a Good Rock Thread

(1/7) > >>

Cake Faice:
I don't think I've seen a thread solely dedicated to rock. Not jut classic rock, but rock in general. So yeh, post here anything ranging from all types of rock.

Clutch - "Electric Worry" DRT Entertainment

ZZ Top - Flying High (2011)

Sabb:
Oshit haven't seen anyone other than me that was into Clutch. Used to love that song, kind of stopped listening to them though. Still, they're quite good.
Also,
Aina - Talon's Last Hope
Best shit ever imo. Glenn Hughes from Deep Purple is one of the singers.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Sabb on January 05, 2013, 06:45:47 PM ---Oshit haven't seen anyone other than me that was into Clutch. Used to love that song, kind of stopped listening to them though. Still, they're quite good.
Also,
Aina - Talon's Last Hope
Best shit ever imo. Glenn Hughes from Deep Purple is one of the singers.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, clutch is awesome imo. They're basically true hard blues rock with les pauls wailing in and out.

And I very much enjoy Glenn Hughes.

Zevante:
The Who - Bargain

There are so many genres that fall under "rock". Grunge, Alternative, Metal, Thrash Metal, Psychedelic, Prog, Pop-Rock, etc. this thread is going to be incredibly varied.

Cake Faice:

--- Quote from: Zevante on January 05, 2013, 07:32:12 PM ---There are so many genres that fall under "rock". Grunge, Alternative, Metal, Thrash Metal, Psychedelic, Prog, Pop-Rock, etc. this thread is going to be incredibly varied.

--- End quote ---
Uh, Metal is its own genre, hence why it has its own thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version