Author Topic: These women need to die  (Read 59 times)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
These women need to die
« on: December 10, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »
Kathie Lee Gifford Makes Autistic Kid Cry on TV

I love the huge deal they make because two kids decided to be friends

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: These women need to die
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:48:14 PM »
lol I don't really see the problem with it. I mean sure they made a big deal out of, but they're trying to be inspirational more or less. And what that guy did was a good thing, there aren't always people like that in this world.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:18:14 PM »
lol I don't really see the problem with it. I mean sure they made a big deal out of, but they're trying to be inspirational more or less. And what that guy did was a good thing, there aren't always people like that in this world.
they think the chubbier boy was crying because he was emotionally touched, but really he was embarassed as hell.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »
Tbh I thought that was pretty bad. It's obvious the boy was really uncomfortable and they kind of just made it worse clearly. And it doesn't really seem like they actually care about him or anything. Just seems more like he's on the sideline being brought up every now and then. And what that guy, Zach, did is pretty great but it still seems like he might just be doing it for the appearance and w.e to look good and stuff. I could be wrong of course but that's just what it looks like to me and it actually makes me uncomfortable. Just the whole thing seemed so off and just like it was supposed to send a good message but there was no legitimate meaning and care. I can bet that Graham didn't even want to be on the show. Was probably forced more or less by his mom or just by pressure and what not. Maybe for money if they got any, probably not.
Still, just more or less assumptions/opinion, but it did make me feel pretty uncomfortable watching that.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun