Author Topic: Fucking hate this guy.  (Read 96 times)

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
Fucking hate this guy.
« on: December 09, 2012, 09:50:11 PM »
+1

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Re: Fucking hate this guy.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 10:59:33 PM »
+1
PleaseDiePie

Don't we all? The guy is a hack.

It's funny because he's not even unique. Literally anyone can do what he does... he got lucky and his looks also helped him because a lot of girls like him cause they say he's hot. I mean I hate Justin Beaber but fuck at least the girl can sing and has some shred of talent.

Also...
>he recently hit 3 mill subs
Feels awful.

I love how retarded his fans are too.  I know he did/does Omegle videos and his fans praise him for doing them, but the funny thing is he is getting paid to make them....

Oh and his girlfriend already hit like 300k subs on her own channel which was made pretty recently.

Make me lose even more hope in people though this video

Adults React To PewDiePie

showed me not everyone is retarded sheep who are amused by a man yelling at the top of his lungs.
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 12:32:22 AM »
Yeah. I don't see what's so funny about him. I have my half retarded friends send me his videos.

He's nothing but a twit with an accent who screams at the dumbest things in a game and gets paid for it. Even I do that. I should do whatever the fuck he does and get paid for entertaining a crowd of cretins.

He can do nothing but talk about rape and scream, heck, he doesn't even have the slightest bit of gaming skill visible.

I'm glad that people have finally opened their eyes and realized how pathetic this guy is. I'm sure he even knows it himself.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 02:12:03 AM »
+1

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 07:03:06 AM »
You guys should really refrain from insulting a general group of people or a person, videos, etc. If you don't like this stuff that's fine lol, you can even say so but there's no point in calling everything and everyone retarded and what ever. Just saying in case this thread turns into another unneeded argument.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:30:02 PM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »
Yeah. I don't see what's so funny about him. I have my half retarded friends send me his videos.

He's nothing but a twit with an accent who screams at the dumbest things in a game and gets paid for it. Even I do that. I should do whatever the fuck he does and get paid for entertaining a crowd of cretins.

He can do nothing but talk about rape and scream, heck, he doesn't even have the slightest bit of gaming skill visible.

I'm glad that people have finally opened their eyes and realized how pathetic this guy is. I'm sure he even knows it himself.

"He's nothing but a twit with an accent" Yea, it seems anyone with any accent gets recognized pretty easy because Americans love other accents.

"I'm glad that people have finally opened their eyes and realized how pathetic this guy is. I'm sure he even knows it himself."
Er... they haven't sadly... a few fans have seen how bad he was. But only like 100 of them or some shit. The guy is still wildly growing...

You guys should really refrain from insulting a general group of people or a person, videos. If you don't like this stuff that's fine lol, you can even say so but there's no point in calling everything and everyone retarded and what ever. Just saying in case this thread turns into another unneeded argument.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
I must admit, I am subbed to Pewdiepie, and sometimes I turn his videos off went he keeps talking about an unneeded subject (rape, sex, etc) He's not the best at games and he trys too hard to be funny.
The ONLY thing I watch from him is Amnesia.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 12:22:45 PM »
"He's nothing but a twit with an accent" Yea, it seems anyone with any accent gets recognized pretty easy because Americans love other accents.

"I'm glad that people have finally opened their eyes and realized how pathetic this guy is. I'm sure he even knows it himself."
Er... they haven't sadly... a few fans have seen how bad he was. But only like 100 of them or some shit. The guy is still wildly growing...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm actually not at all, I've always found his videos really annoying and obnoxious but I'm not insulting him or his fanbase. I simply would rather people could avoid causing problems...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 12:24:15 PM »
Never seen any of his videos until now. They seem to be terrible.