Author Topic: ajspills & Me Im GAY for ghosting and RDM  (Read 99 times)

TheFobb

ajspills & Me Im GAY for ghosting and RDM
« on: November 03, 2012, 08:42:05 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068238865/
STEAM_0:1:53986568

and

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053795044
STEAM_0:0:46764658

The reason I'm reporting for ghosting is because ajspills and myself were both traitors. ajspills was the first to die, and it was to Me Im GAY. As soon as that happened, Me Im GAY made two more bogus callouts, and just happened to kill two traitors on those callouts. I was the second one of that. I got suspicious, so I checked his profile, and his friendlist, and I see ajspills on his friends list. I called him out over voice chat, and text, so Me Im GAY stopped for a while, but immediately walked up to the last traitor alive and killed him, without any evidence or anything. The other guy was lost in the map and had just found his way outside to the main area.

After the match was done, I called him out, he denied it, and the round started. next round, I was standing outside in the main area and ajspills started shooting at me, so I shot back. Me Im GAY started yelling that I was the first to shoot while ajspills was quiet, and I was killed after killing one of them. I left after that.

The map was dm_peaches_castle, and the match was around 8:30 or so. I'm not aware of how to pull damage logs, so unfortunately I can't.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:15:45 PM by TheFobb »

TheFobb

Re: ajspills & Me Im GAY for ghosting and RDM
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
Image of Me Im GAY's friendlist.

http://i.imgur.com/oOBAL.png

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
Cannot really do anything without STEAMID and the damage logs, the damage logs command is "ttt_print_damagelog" Unfortunately I must -1 this, because of the lack of proof and no damage logs.

TheFobb

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 09:14:44 PM »
I tried to pull the damage logs, but I'm not given access to this. Is it still possible to pull their Steam IDs?

EDIT: Added their Steam IDs.

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 10:51:43 PM »
I tried to pull the damage logs, but I'm not given access to this. Is it still possible to pull their Steam IDs?

EDIT: Added their Steam IDs.
Do this AFTER the round is over.

TheFobb

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 07:51:49 AM »
Am I able if I'm still Guest status?

EDIT: I guess I am. Sorry for this report then, I guess there isn't enough proof to go off of. I'll be sure to use the damage logs next time I report.