Author Topic: Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs) Ban appeal  (Read 237 times)

Offline Mr.Krabs

Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs) Ban appeal
« on: November 03, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »
1. STEAM_0:0:19841210

2. kirby32 (Freddie Mercury)

3. Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs at the time of ban) 

4. Pretty sure its all servers but I was on TTT at the time

5. I said things in a unpleasant format on the forums in an attempt to get a rise out of the people. The reason being that these people had temporarily banned me and denied my appeal to this ban

6. The reason that I would like the appeal is because I would like to play on the servers that Random provides. The reasons that I hope will convince you to unban me are as follows. First and foremost, I was banned over a year ago the date being 9-30-11 and over this time I have reconciled and would like to be part of the Random community once more. I have come to realize that what I did at the time was clearly a rash decision and not one I am planning on repeating. I hope that I can participate in the Random servers again particularly TTT. Another reason that you might be inclined to unban me, I have played on random servers for a very long time before the game tracker went down you would have been able to check that I had many an hour playing TTT on these very servers. I feel that I would be a good member to reacquaint with the  servers because of my nature of being an active member and my reconciliation of my past actions which had caused me this ban in the first place. I acknowledge that my chances of the appeal are unlikely with the severity of what I did in the past but I hope we can make this water under the bridge, and I feel that I could be a productive member of this community if given another chance.

8. http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Mr.+Krabs&Submit=

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

Re: Freddie Mercury (Mr. Krabs) Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:36 PM »
No clue who you are or what exactly happened but it seems like you really are sorry for what happened in the past. I think you deserve another chance because you seem pretty sincere about this.
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 02:09:47 AM »
I think people will consider your appeal.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 05:16:16 AM by Prox »

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 04:03:31 AM »
Your name rings a bell... but i just can't seem to remeber

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »
I'd say lets give him a chance.
 Everyone deserves a second chance, and it's been well over a year.

Hope to see you on the servers.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 12:06:27 PM »
Before I even begin having an opinion on this I want you to actually recap exactly what happened. I recall you being a MAJOR issue at some point a quite a while ago getting a lot of people involved. I can't exactly recall what you were doing though. Was it hacking on the servers, then the situation being escalated on the forums?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
Before I even begin having an opinion on this I want you to actually recap exactly what happened. I recall you being a MAJOR issue at some point a quite a while ago getting a lot of people involved. I can't exactly recall what you were doing though. Was it hacking on the servers, then the situation being escalated on the forums?
First things first, I never hacked not once. nor is it what I was banned for at anytime just to set things straight.

What did happen though is, I had made a ban appeal on the forums for a month ban that originated from me shooting the detective. The ban appeal was denied and then I was pretty mad at the time so I decided to troll the forums extensively. This trolling of the forums went on for awhile until the ban just expired. Once the ban had expired I had stopped trolling for awhile before and decided to start playing on the servers again. I played for about 2-3weeks before Jman entered a game and once he noticed me he banned me with the reason saying "You were supposed to be banned. Now please stay banned." I believe after this I was very indignant in a chat with Jman (I will not say the details of the chat to preserve Jmans privacy). This is how I was banned
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:23:58 PM by Mr.Krabs »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »
Honestly, I don't really care anymore. I'm cool with him coming back. If he's waited a year, then why not? He's obviously patient.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 01:32:36 PM »
In that case I'm personally fine with you being unbanned. You seem better now. I'd still like to see if anyone else has something important to say though.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
In that case I'm personally fine with you being unbanned. You seem better now. I'd still like to see if anyone else has something important to say though.
Yea, I hope to see some more of the community's opinions as well.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 06:19:47 PM »
i don't get it... for what you got perma banned?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
i don't get it... for what you got perma banned?

He originally got banned by Jim for accidental rdm,

After his one month ban he got banned in game by Jman after the month banned

He came on the forums to troll because his appeal on the ban (The one that jman made) was not accepted,

At least thats how i see it

This was why he was originally banned
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7398.15.html

I guess him trolling
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7444.msg109937.html#msg109937

My vote still stands in giving him another chance, even if he were to dick around again we can always re-ban him and say we gave him a chance.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:58 PM »
I think that perma ban only should be applied to mayor treats like hackers who fucked up a* thing, weren't able to get banned or DDoS'ers

I think that if he waited a year and still wants to play in here, give him the chance.

but i want to know what was the reason of the perma... I mean I trust jim on that 1 month ban... but what happened after? did he evade the ban or he got perma for trolling the forums?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:02:28 PM by memo3300 »

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Mr.Krabs

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
I think that perma ban only should be applied to mayor treats like hackers who fucked up the thing, weren't able to get banned or DDoS'ers

I think that if he waited a year and still wants to play in here, give him the chance.

but i want to know what was the reason of the perma... I mean I trust jim on that 1 month ban... but what happened after? did he evade the ban or he got perma for trolling the forums?

I got perm banned for trolling the forums (to my knowledge). Jman is the one who banned me and if I am misrepresenting the reason he banned me it is completely unintentional.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »
Oooooh I remember you, but I honestly don't remember what you did. I think you were like using Proxies and making forum accounts over and over again. I have no idea.

Not that I have any say though lol.