Author Topic: Too many people, mostly for RDM.  (Read 325 times)

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
Too many people, mostly for RDM.
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:36:47 PM »
edit: x
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 09:54:04 PM by ·UηİŦ··© »

Offline whagman

Re: Too many people, mostly for RDM.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »
+1 for part 1,2,3, idk about 4 too lazy for ddemos.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:50:50 PM »
+1 for this entire report

I've seen this little fight between these two for a little bit now and it can get really out of hand at points.
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 09:33:29 PM »
So much confusion

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »
 :thumbsup: for the reports.

A few extra logs for DP

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 11:05:50 PM »
The above that Juan posted is exactly why I was pissed off at DP cause he did the same to me. I do not understand what is meant by rivalry if for a fact he started shooting me for no reason and then blamed that stone or me shot him which is completely silly due to the fact that logs say other wise.  Also that thing at temple ask Hideo he was actually 1 of the witnesses and was screaming wtf as well.

I smelled bs here:

So... I decided to check the logs

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:24:56 PM by AngelOfDeath »

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 03:07:22 PM »
Part 1: No Action taken

Part 2: 2 Week ban

Part 3: 2 Week ban

Part 4: No Action Taken (can't view demo atm)

Part 4.5?: Not really the prevue of the reports section, if they start causing more issues in the server then its a problem, but for disputes between people they really just need to settle it themselves.

Attempting to get each other banned however is not acceptable, tell them that if that continues Neither of them will be welcome in these servers anymore.

I'll keep this open until I can look at the demo.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »
Part 1: No Action taken

Part 2: 2 Week ban

Part 3: 2 Week ban

Part 4: No Action Taken (can't view demo atm)

Part 4.5?: Not really the prevue of the reports section, if they start causing more issues in the server then its a problem, but for disputes between people they really just need to settle it themselves.

Attempting to get each other banned however is not acceptable, tell them that if that continues Neither of them will be welcome in these servers anymore.

I'll keep this open until I can look at the demo.

i dont want dark to get a ban, i just think he deserves a demotion, he has done constant rdm, and revenge rdm if killed the round before.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »
Let me put my 2 cents in on this. On Island (not minecraft), I had killed someone with low karma because:

A) The round was taking about 8 minutes.

B) There were about 5-6 people alive, including myself.

I only "rdm" lower-karmas when those 2 reasons above are present. Now, for the SERVER HATE AGAINST PHEONIX:

I tend to use logic to my advantage. When I see someone in a room with another and the person dies maybe 30 seconds later, I go to kill them. When I see a body that was knifed 6 seconds ago and theres someone right there, I tend to kill them (<this was a real case, and the guy turned out to be innocent sadly [Theres some hate]) Also, people tend to shit on my head because I am, of course, not fully matured in the sense of my voice and/or actions. Eventually, the bandwagon effect starts, and I get hated. Theres my 2 cents. Take it into consideration.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 06:04:49 AM »
Ok for the 4.5
1...Pheonix the one with the little voice... "not sure if abyss or another Pheonix"... made himself into a hate rod one day while he was being verbaly assaulted over his voice and when anybody tried to defend him he snapped at them. If you want the whole story for this one you would've had to be there as noone wants to clearly say what happened/or doesn't remember exactly how it got so bad.
*Gathered intel*
Initially it was a joke then it escalated as he started on himself possibly thinking if he showed he didn't care they'd stop in lieu it led to him getting rdmed time and time again. Thats as far as gathered from him and a few others as well as what I witnessed Personally I think I'd have a vendetta too if I was treated that way from the start *if not abyss*. I gotta say attacking those who tried helping him is what made it a big deal to me atleast.

2...The issue between me and russian (or what ever his name is now) Is that we're both arrogant pricks and out to see any unexpected attack as rdm just that I gather proof and determine intentional or accidental before jumping to conclusions.
And hell yeah I attacked him on lost temple for what I've learned is his character I honestly might of also been looking for a reason to kill him to silence his mic.
My knowledge playing with him:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As for the one that counts as rdm I was just shot at I turned around and started shooting him out of impulse to which he started yelling out that I was rdming him to which I proceded with attacking him knowing at that moment he was still after me for the lost temple argument. Neither of us know what happened there but if he wants it to be called rdm so be it. I see it my fault as well.

3... For Russians case I plead in his honor he may be an annoying asshat quite often but irregardless I still call him a friend maybe because we're the same xD he dosn't need any punishment as far as I see I just hope he screws with more people that are just like him.

I attacked oshoto out of pure rdm... So My answer is that I'm guilty of being an asshole and rdming redrum who was "oshoto" at the time.

So ban demote do as you please. I'm guilty and I'm honest if nothing else.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:25:36 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 07:23:44 PM »
^In response, I am Pheonix/Abyss. Same person. You've known me for a year dark.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 06:00:13 AM »
^ sorry wasn't 100% sure you were both so I didn't want to say otherwise. In this way it seems to be an ongoing situation you have here bro...
So does anyone have anything to add to part 4.5? Please at least "justice" for the crimes committed/admitted to lol. It seems like more punishment seeing most of the servers are down then being banned from them is. I mean good servers being down leads to assholes like me making servers, forums, mobs, cults, etc; and all that leads to a web of hellfire and retard youtube impersonators (which is a level below scum)...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:14:31 AM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
Too many people, mostly for RDM.
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:25 PM »
EDIT: Kind of accidentally modified this.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 01:12:33 AM »
Since Xrain already banned most of the people reported and OP is edited and this report has already been up for too long, I'll just move this to approved.