Support (Read Only) > Help

Help me understand

(1/8) > >>

Devie:
Does anyone know anything about Asian dragons and their meanings?
If you guys played an mmorpg that involves dragons, and their significance, help :/

I'm planning on getting a tattoo of a dragon but I want it to be meaningful.
Argh.
You guys know about those japanese letters that a lot of people get, usually those would mean "Love" or "Power" or some shit.
Dragon version of that?
halp kthx.

ItchyDani3l:
Uhm, I can draw dragons. Anything more than that, I can't help you.

Oh yeah, and I hope you know that if you trust any of these suggestions, you'll probably end up with a picture of a dragon saying "Welcome to Yomocorp" drawn all over your <insertbodypart>.

fenkeN:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on August 08, 2010, 12:00:14 PM ---Uhm, I can draw dragons. Anything more than that, I can't help you.

Oh yeah, and I hope you know that if you trust any of these suggestions, you'll probably end up with a picture of a dragon saying "Welcome to Yomocorp" drawn all over your <insertbodypart>.

--- End quote ---
True. But still funny though.

Tomcat:
Hmm Wikipedia meaning

The word dragon derives from Greek δρακων, via Latin draco. It is attested in Middle English from the 13th century, in the context of medieval bestiaries and legends.The Greek and Latin term referred to any great serpent, not necessarily mythological, and this usage was also current in English up to the 18th century. Today the great komodo lizard Varanus komodoensis is also known in English as the Komodo dragon. The King James Bible uses the words "serpent", "dragon" and "Devil" in a fairly interchangeable manner.

Mostly myths

Devie:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version