Author Topic: Muddy's regular application  (Read 172 times)

Muddy

Muddy's regular application
« on: October 10, 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Nickname: Muddy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48688509
Favorite Interests: Gaming, sports, cheesecake.       <-- Mmmmm...cheesecake.
Favorite Servers: I love the random sled build server, i also enjoy random TTT. For other servers, i like darkRP, sandbox and Elevator: Source.
Time Online: From usually 4PM to 9PM (Central)
Languages I Speak: English, french
Education: Sleep and enjoy lunch at school.  :thumbsup:
Other games I play: Minecraft, GTA4, BF3, Black ops and MW3, L4D2 and lots of other games.

Hi, i'm Muddy. I love playing on the random sled build server, me and my friends play on it a lot. It's really fun.
I noticed more features are available to regular members, and i support the random servers so here i am :). I wouldn't mind spreading the word about you guys and helping out. I will definetly be playing on random servers a lot in the future.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:29:59 PM by Muddy »

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
Re: Muddy's regular application
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:18:15 PM »
Might want to tell us why you want to be regular?

Muddy

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
Sorry about that. Edited :D

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 03:33:44 PM »
Sled build? I'd say yes just based on that.

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »
I feel like a +1 belongs here.

Offline Omega

• Windows UserLinux UserLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
How long have you been on the servers? I'm not sure I've seen you around; if I have, I don't remember. This might just be me, but I'm not sure if he's ready for the community side of the server just yet. We can't just throw away regular to every "nice" guy that asks for it, after all. +/- 0 for now.

EDIT: Sorry if this comes off as too harsh, I'm just not sure if he is "regular" material yet or not. Maybe another month or two just in case?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:35:22 PM by Omega »

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 08:01:32 AM »
How long have you been on the servers? I'm not sure I've seen you around; if I have, I don't remember. This might just be me, but I'm not sure if he's ready for the community side of the server just yet. We can't just throw away regular to every "nice" guy that asks for it, after all. +/- 0 for now.

EDIT: Sorry if this comes off as too harsh, I'm just not sure if he is "regular" material yet or not. Maybe another month or two just in case?

Look I don't want to sound ... idk what is the word but,

don't reply if you're going for a +/- 0 if you have never seen him, in his country it could be afternoon while in yours 3 am.

You should aim to post in an application to provide helpful material to judge him like in example: "He is a really friendly guy but 2 weeks ago I saw him killing low karma people, I think he have changed but I'm not sure so I'm going for a +/-0"

Also one last thing, writing a really nice application is not for what we should judge people, we should judge them for how they act in game.

If a guy comes and makes a regular application with all the colors of the rainbow and all his information even before he was inside his mom but he RDMs and also isn't friendly to new players, then he definitely is not regular material.

(This all is my opinion btw, I'm not sure if in the rules of the promotions board says don't +/- 0 (like in the reports board), but there is no point in filling an application with posts that wont help judge the applicant.)

Regarding the application, his name rings some bells for me.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Omega

• Windows UserLinux UserLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 01:29:00 PM »
Look I don't want to sound ... idk what is the word but,

don't reply if you're going for a +/- 0 if you have never seen him, in his country it could be afternoon while in yours 3 am.

You should aim to post in an application to provide helpful material to judge him like in example: "He is a really friendly guy but 2 weeks ago I saw him killing low karma people, I think he have changed but I'm not sure so I'm going for a +/-0"

Also one last thing, writing a really nice application is not for what we should judge people, we should judge them for how they act in game.

If a guy comes and makes a regular application with all the colors of the rainbow and all his information even before he was inside his mom but he RDMs and also isn't friendly to new players, then he definitely is not regular material.

(This all is my opinion btw, I'm not sure if in the rules of the promotions board says don't +/- 0 (like in the reports board), but there is no point in filling an application with posts that wont help judge the applicant.)

Regarding the application, his name rings some bells for me.

No, no, it's quite alright. And you're right, I would agree with you on most cases. But I'm not 0'ing because I haven't seen him around- I'm doing it because I don't think he has even been on the servers for that long (also, he didn't include that in his app). My vote would have been positive if it weren't for that fact. I just don't believe we should be throwing regular status away. I've always been a firm believer that our regular status was more like a "really mini vip" instead of a "super-guest".

But hey, this is just me. He seems like a nice guy; he's in favor of the servers; if he wants to be regular just to get access to the other tools, that's fine. I just personally don't believe that's enough reason to be a regular.

Again, personal opinion. But my vote stands at a +/- 0 for those reasons. However, it is more on the positive side.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 07:00:14 PM »
Denied for now, Please feel free to reapply.