Author Topic: Traveling...  (Read 44 times)

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
Traveling...
« on: October 09, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
So I've been thinking about flying out somewhere next summer, but I don't know where. I've been to England plenty of times (used to live there and relatives) and that's pretty much it. Nowhere else in the UK really interests me and I'm particularly looking at Europe for spots. Not Australia (Australian accents are horrendous, if you have an Australian accent and you say one word, you're immediately obnoxious in my book.) and South America or Asia aren't really interesting to me. Any nice countries in Europe to visit?
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
Re: Traveling...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 12:33:09 PM »
So I've been thinking about flying out somewhere next summer, but I don't know where. I've been to England plenty of times (used to live there and relatives) and that's pretty much it. Nowhere else in the UK really interests me and I'm particularly looking at Europe for spots. Not Australia (Australian accents are horrendous, if you have an Australian accent and you say one word, you're immediately obnoxious in my book.) and South America or Asia aren't really interesting to me. Any nice countries in Europe to visit?

It must be nice to just plan world travels.

Offline pyrosheep

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 12:35:43 PM »
It must be nice to just plan world travels.
I like to travel and I've been saving money up to go....
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
>Not wanting to visit Adelaide because of accents

Fucking pleb.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline pyrosheep

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »
>Not wanting to visit Adelaide because of accents

Fucking pleb.
I hate Australian accents but I was only joking about that being the only reason about going there. It's too long of a journey is why.