Author Topic: Funny Youtube Comments  (Read 414 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Funny Youtube Comments
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:26 AM »
Just post funny  and/or interesting Youtube comments you might find while browsing around videos:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:58:20 AM by KHMarie »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
Re: Funny Youtube Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:30:31 AM »

Can we put in disappointing ones too?

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 11:31:59 AM »

The song of my people

Offline Alkaline

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +430
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:46:52 PM »
Just post funny and/or interesting Youtube gems.
hehe
A Man named William Reed's last living testament says that he is going to read his own will.

Will Reed's will will read "Will Reed will read Will Reed's will"

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 08:52:49 PM »
One of my favs.

*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
  • Respect: +546
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 10:21:40 PM »

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 10:09:53 PM »

Offline whagman

• Respect: +34
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 10:55:14 PM »
+1
WATCH THIS VIDEO
That's Terroris Bro

then read this comment

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Cariad†

• Dw i'n Barod
  • Respect: +125
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 08:58:57 AM »
Say one like this. I can't take screenshots because snipping tool doesn't work for me.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

Copied... pasted... LOVE IT!

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 11:18:19 AM »
Say one like this. I can't take screenshots because snipping tool doesn't work for me.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

That over-used copy pasta.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
+7

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 02:06:32 PM »
+1

well, well, well, what have we here? another faggot neckbeard (most likely americhub) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted coolz (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and hide the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the rnd ts3 channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing coolz about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking gaming forum. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of shit. your days are *fucking numbered*.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 06:14:12 AM »
+1

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »

Most overused copy and paste, don't.

Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »