Author Topic: Dark Pacifist  (Read 251 times)

Offline salmonrushdie

Dark Pacifist
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:05:39 AM »
He has two accounts and you all know those two accounts so ban em. Truth of the matter is the only reason I commented on my report like that is because dark rdmed me 6 times in a row in 48 hours and kept teabagging me afterwards , and i never rdmed him once back..

I kept shutting my mouth and trying to avoid him and he kept rdming and teabagging me so of course i had to speak up , since if i rdm once god for bid i will be perma'd oh wait..

Funny thing is a day before the report , gives me two traitors names in steam chat and drops me a knife to knife significant.. Fucking Arrrogant hypocrite cunt , if i knew where he liveed i woulda killed him with an axe in the face

You think expanding my ban twice as long because he rdmed me 6 times in 2 days and i did not fight is the wrong thing to do? To tell the truth he rdms every day for no reason and his karma is 200-400 during day time and 1000 at night is false? this server is balony

Death M.D you are on the illusion that you seek truth , you just have power and use it blindly like any obese americunt. Good fucking job cunts. Atleast i speak the truth and i can admit shit i do. Hoyl shit this server is screwed kid rdms every day during day and if he is gonna report someone report himself..

Luckily i found some from 4 days ago.. I neeeded to upload them to steam first..

This is him rdming me when i was det

1st day when he rdmed me 4 times in a row i never recorded that because he admited he was rdming me . but next day when vip was on he said he never rdmed me.  I have one more dmg log by stupid steam is saying its deleted by author or something like that , i will have to try again when my internet connection is good. thanks blind hypocrite obese delusional arrogant americunts

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:12:09 AM by salmonrushdie »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: Dark Pacifist
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 01:23:14 AM »

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 01:28:07 AM »
Okay Salmon Read and at least do #1, #3 listed.

1: Please try to even use a format. I know you know of this due to you reporting people in Pidda.
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

2: The player your trying to ban happens to have already been banned for rdming you and admitting to doing it out of vengence.

3: Please supply proof or it's slander. Though that screenshot is good it's already in use by user "Dark Pacifist" against user "Dark Pacifist" in the report against "salmon rushdie".
This might help explain what's likely needed: http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,6130.0.html

4: Understand that not just "Death M.D" was involved in deciding appropriate punishment.

5: Please have a nice day!
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline salmonrushdie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 02:14:47 AM »
1st Keep lying to yourself cunt. 2nd Yay told me you were on using your 2nd steam acount. Redrum was there he can confirm you rdmed me as det

3rd MD Death , good job you cannot see what's fair and what's not , because hes sucking your dick hard and many other vips and admins you're all blindly supporting him good job cunts.

atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

fuck this shit selling my pc in criagslist and doen with this gay ass garrys mod , too many dishonest cynical faggot fucks, in real life i beat up people like urself , in real life i have power your power is delusional just like in real life too.

at the end it all comes down to this.

i am right and you two are wrong.

Offline salmonrushdie

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:18:05 AM »
and no this is a new screenshot not in the other one. I wish i screenshoted all 6 times you rdmed me you lying piece of shit , hope you die soon

Offline salmonrushdie

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »
fucking anime fags listen up.

This is the order it happened in so maybe your dumb fuck heads can get the sequence right.

Day 1 : Dark tells me two traitor budies names including significant in steam chat. Drops me knife. Tells me to knife significant.

Day 2 : Reports me when I am panicking cuz my retarded traitor buddy keeps exposing me and i am trying to dodge bullets , he opens t door.

Day 3:Nothing

Day4: I register and see dark reported me for something half as worse as he did a day before and im shocked because he is a hypocrite

DAy 5 : He locks post, I get him to admit Significant was his traitor buddy and he said he was mic spamming later t chat spamming.

Day 6: He says he never ghosted and significant was a random name and I kill him as a traitor when he was inno and he rages because at first he thinks i was an inno too

Day 7: Rdms me 4 times , any chance he sees me he rdms and teabags till round ends. I don't report him cuz he admits he rdmed at the end of the day

Day 8: Rdms me twice and i get screenshots Check Salmon Rushdie thread for 1 and check this thread for 2. I dont count the one where he pushed me off height. And because i get angry at him he decides to swallow some admins dick to unlock post.

At least I havee nothing to loose so i can tell the whole thing as it happened. At least i dont try to do things that are against the server during day time behind vips and mods daily rdm , and then kiss ass two admins and get into politics of it. Because at the end i have nothing to loose i can tell the truth

And like i said it all comes down to this,

You (DArk) are wrong , I am right

and that anime fag death something is delusional

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 02:30:21 AM »
3rd MD Death , good job you cannot see what's fair and what's not , because hes sucking your dick hard and many other vips and admins you're all blindly supporting him good job cunts.

atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

fuck this shit selling my pc in criagslist and doen with this gay ass garrys mod , too many dishonest cynical faggot fucks, in real life i beat up people like urself , in real life i have power your power is delusional just like in real life too.

HELP

MY SIDES ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING GOLD.

and that anime fag death something is delusional

I love you Salmon. Don't ever change and stay classy.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 02:38:03 AM »

F'cking shutup and do it then.
And please come beat me up if you can.
address:
41751 Marine Dr. Hemet CA
Name: Joshua Haataja

I'll wait.

As for your Timeline cool story it's rather cute oh btw again: proof or :gtfo: and have a nice day.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline FrostBound

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Shank Beech
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »
This is just sad, supply the correct proof and not one screenshot of you getting killed, if i supplied it for every person that randomly shot me around 70 people would be banned, as for your acting in that post of yours....Anime Fags....Bitch PLEASE!

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 04:28:36 AM »
hey hey hey.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Castle

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »

i am right and you two are wrong.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:47:34 AM by Castle »

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 07:29:48 AM »

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 07:40:52 AM »

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »
Oh my god. LOL.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick