Author Topic: Ban Appeal(Redrum/Morr)  (Read 485 times)

karnage895

Ban Appeal(Redrum/Morr)
« on: September 30, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:28673346
In-game Name: Redrum/Morr
Server: TTT

Desc: Rdmed an rdmer before he could ruin our gameplay any further due to the lack of responses to my many messages that any vip i have added receives.
I usually Talk to anyone on my friends list with connections or with any power at all in the server. So since none responded I took matters into my own hands. Too allow other players to continue to enjoy playing on this server.

Reason for wanting to be unbanned: I enjoy playing on this group of servers because most of the community is a rather enjoyable experience except for when we get rdmers that aren't taken care of and happen to carry out with rdming over a months time period.

Link: http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,14163.msg192523.html#msg192523

PS. I like how Deacon Added me to the List, I feel the love bro. :abuse:
PSS. There was a reason i was left out, I did something everyone appreciated.
Figured i'd modify instead of post again, i hate posting.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:25:58 PM by karnage895 »

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
Re: Ban Appeal(Redrum/Morr)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 08:24:32 PM »
I like how you were conveniently left out of the list, even as one of the RDMers.

Vigilantism is not allowed. Your RDM counts whether it was for good or not.

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
Vigilantism not good... good intentioned maybe but just like I was reminded get Dlogs, Makes report. If he's continually rdming you can kill him after he attacks only not before else your being just as bad...
However I gotta agree a month seemed a tad long maybe I'm overlooking something.

Edit: ah the detective one round then killed first blood the next (voltage both times)... that explains abit more but a month...? I understand that it's target rdm...  a week seems appropriate over it at most.
Again I might be missing some other reason for it to be a month...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:40:48 PM by Dark Pacifist »
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »
Obviously I was there when it happened.

I don't think Redrum should be banned, and if he needs to be it definitely shouldn't be as long as the others. That's pretty harsh. It should be none at all or a few day ban. 

One that that should be kept in mine is Voltage was the guy who said "I'm going for 0 karma", not saying he deserved it, but the guy was clearly there just to make trouble.
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline whagman

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 08:39:49 PM »
he is like batman.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »
Normally, it would be a one-week punishment.

One month is justified though, becuase he just came out of a one week ban by Sabb for the exact same thing.

Repeat offenses mean that the punishment gets longer.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

karnage895

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
By the way About your post Snivy i would like to know how its the same thing because i highly doubt i was banned for being a vigilante i dont recall that being one of the words used.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
By the way About your post Snivy i would like to know how its the same thing because i highly doubt i was banned for being a vigilante i dont recall that being one of the words used.

You were banned for causing problems and disrupting this game.

This falls under that category.

karnage895

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:03:53 PM »
Disrupting the game? So you're telling me stopping annoying little faggots like voltage disrupts the game? I would like to know what you were thinking when you typed that. :idk:

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 11:58:35 PM »
You were banned for causing problems and disrupting this game.

Disrupting the game?
Seriously, no.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »
It's about fucking time this happened.

I could write a shitton about how you completely deserve this, but I won't because I'll know you'll just fling some shit at me.

Awhile back you turned into a complete shit head, and never told anyone why, you probably became one of the biggest assholes on the server. You target RDM'd, revenge RDM'd, and most other kinds of RDM. You get mad at everyone for no reason whatsoever, and don't give half a shit about what you do to other people in the server, what a badass.

You disrespect nearly EVERYONE on the server with racist comments, which really makes you the one who is putting an end to the fun in the server.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 12:11:12 AM »
No.
He disrespect people who disrespect him.
That's what people normally do.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 12:49:24 AM »
No.
He disrespect people who disrespect him.
That's what people normally do.

I'm all for plur, but that doesn't justify him going against the rules we have in place here.

If someone else is causing problems, he needs to make a report or notify a VIP/Admin. He can't take it into his own hands.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 01:08:09 AM »
Unless you feel like a man.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 01:56:23 AM »
It's about fucking time this happened.

I could write a shitton about how you completely deserve this, but I won't because I'll know you'll just fling some shit at me.

Awhile back you turned into a complete shit head, and never told anyone why, you probably became one of the biggest assholes on the server. You target RDM'd, revenge RDM'd, and most other kinds of RDM. You get mad at everyone for no reason whatsoever, and don't give half a shit about what you do to other people in the server, what a badass.

You disrespect nearly EVERYONE on the server with racist comments, which really makes you the one who is putting an end to the fun in the server.
A tad excessive but
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Redrum and I used to be decently close but now everything being said is true. As much as I think he should be issued a ban I don't think this is the right reason. He wasn't disrupting the server let's be entirely serious, everyone in there other than the rdmers was more than likely grateful. This doesn't excuse his actions by any means but even coming off a ban, it's entirely unrelated. Attempting to put all bias aside I feel somewhere in the whereabouts of 2 weeks would be more appropriate. I'm all for lengthening our ban times, I think it's great I got tired of seeing 2 and 3 day bans but for a regular member of the servers with few prior incidents none of which relating to this I think it's just a bit much.