Entertainment (Read Only) > Movies & Television

What's your favorite movie and why should we watch it?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ἆxule:
Into the Wild

Samo:
Gran Torino

Because I say so

Castiel:
The Departed. So intense.

○ Μαρία ○:
I've have a lot of movies I've watched that I like a lot, like recently Wreck-it-Ralph, and then there's Advent Children. But my favorite:
Howl's Moving Castle:
I've seen the movie about 6 times now and I can say it never gets old ever. It been my behond favorite movie for a long time now. First off the main reason is, it's a Studio fucking Ghibli movie, like it's destined to be awesome. Second I love the style (how beautiful everything is) and the music, I adore the feel of everything and just the over all story itself, it's such a unique story. And lastly, as much as a lot of people would automatically be drawn away by this, it has the most amazing English dub of any anime related thing I've ever watched. Christian Bale as Howl, Billy Crystal as Calcifer, and so on. I think the movie is over all pleasing to the eyes and ears, and is engaging. And it will probably always be my favorite movie. I can't say it's a movie that would interest everyone, but I do think everyone could take the time to respect how well made it is.

Tiger Guy:
Office Space, American Psycho, O Brother, Where Art Thou, Eurotrip, Blazing Saddles, and Role Models

Because my taste is better than your taste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version