Author Topic: FrostBound 9/12/12  (Read 349 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
FrostBound 9/12/12
« on: September 12, 2012, 12:32:06 AM »
Name:*****
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:41920510

Time Zone:
CET

Time Online:
Since school started, one week im on from 7AM CET, the other week im on from 8 PM CET.

Servers I play on:
TTT
ZS
Fretta

Steam Name:
FrostBound
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044106748/

Why I should be VIP:
I want to help make the server more fun and safer to play on, considering today's ammount of RDM's and Hackers.
I dont really know what to put in, i just want to help make the server safe for players.

Contrabution to RND:
I would keep the server safe and clean and respond to any calls while i am online at any time without hesitation.

Games on steam:
Portal
Half Life Source
Half Life Deathmatch Source
Counter Strike SOurce
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1
Half Life 2 Lost Coast
Garry's Mod
Garry's Mod 13 Beta
Skyrim
Left 4 Dead 2
Terraria
Dark Messiah Might and Magic

Methods to contact me:*****(Please state who you are if you are adding me from RND, i am also online almost online 24/7 so i can be contacted at almost any time).

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
Re: FrostBound 9/12/12
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:10:40 PM »
Sorry but..who?

I understand that he has been registered for about a year now, but I really have never seen him.

I know we don't base votes off of posts, but 29 posts kind of scares me, as I really have no clue who this guy is.

Although his name does ring some bells, I think he needs a lot more time.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:13:54 PM by Foofoojack »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »
Sorry but..who?

I understand that he has been registered for about a year now, but I really have never seen him.

I know we don't base votes off of posts, but 29 posts kind of scares me, as I really have no clue who this guy is.

Although his name does ring some bells, I think he needs a lot more time.

Timezones.

He's usually quite active from 11pm-~5-7am PST.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 05:01:21 PM »
From what I remember he was pretty cool but I haven't talked to him/seen him in game for a quite a while so, idk.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »
I'm not sure. Honestly I do remember you but I havnt seen you at all... But it might have to to with what snivy said.

+\- 0 he seems like a good guy but like I said I haven't seen him so I really can't say yes or no.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
Timezones.

He's usually quite active from 11pm-~5-7am PST.
Ah, I see.

In that case, I'd like to see him participate more forum-wise.

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:07:03 AM »
Frost is a great friend and has helped me pretty good in situations.
He is fun, calm, helpfull and know the rules.
So for me  :thumbsup:

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:56 AM »
I've played with Frostbound a bit before hand and he's a pretty cool guy, but I don't believe he is ready for VIP. He hasn't been active much on the forums, at least, not until Foofoojack mentioned that he should participate more. Once Foofoo had said that, however, I kind of got the impression that Frost was trying too hard to become active. It's probably just me, though.

Then there is asking me to check his application out. It's not his fault, I know we've all been there. Sitting on the computer for a couple of hours and fine tuning your application to what you believe to be complete perfection. Then afterwards, even when it's been an hour or so, and a couple of people have already posted on your application, you're still so excited at the thought of becoming a form of authority. At least, I know I've been there.

Anyways, point being, we've been in that situation where we can't hold our excitement and just have to ask people to check out our application. This isn't the best idea though.

Sorry Frost, I know you mean well, but for right now I'm giving a -1. Try to become part of the community because you want to, not because you look at it as a gate to your goal.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 09:19:41 AM »
I've played with Frostbound a bit before hand and he's a pretty cool guy, but I don't believe he is ready for VIP. He hasn't been active much on the forums, at least, not until Foofoojack mentioned that he should participate more. Once Foofoo had said that, however, I kind of got the impression that Frost was trying too hard to become active. It's probably just me, though.

Then there is asking me to check his application out. It's not his fault, I know we've all been there. Sitting on the computer for a couple of hours and fine tuning your application to what you believe to be complete perfection. Then afterwards, even when it's been an hour or so, and a couple of people have already posted on your application, you're still so excited at the thought of becoming a form of authority. At least, I know I've been there.

Anyways, point being, we've been in that situation where we can't hold our excitement and just have to ask people to check out our application. This isn't the best idea though.

Sorry Frost, I know you mean well, but for right now I'm giving a -1. Try to become part of the community because you want to, not because you look at it as a gate to your goal.
Being active on the forums is and has never been a requirement for any kind of promotion.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
Being active on the forums is and has never been a requirement for any kind of promotion.

But because of Frostbound's time difference, I feel it's a good alternative to get to know the guy.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
But because of Frostbound's time difference, I feel it's a good alternative to get to know the guy.
Yea, but still not a requirement.
Fewer people will know him/vouch for him is all. Which I guess will obviously be a problem for him.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 06:46:47 AM »
I do think he has the potential for this rank and I'm pretty sure I don't remember ever having troubles with him.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »
I do think he has the potential for this rank and I'm pretty sure I don't remember ever having troubles with him.

Frankly, I agree.

Frostbound is SUPER nice if you get to know him, and he likes to help out a lot.

I forget I didn't actually comment on this app, but anyways,

yeah. I'd like to see him as a VIP. He isn't afraid to handle situations and knows how to handle them too.

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 01:15:31 PM »
Hmm, well it seems that this application is not leaning toward promotion and its been about two weeks.
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt