Author Topic: Am i a dick?  (Read 279 times)

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
Am i a dick?
« on: September 11, 2012, 05:54:29 AM »
My school year is full of very very unintelligent girls who sort to look different by slapping on around 100mm worth of foundation and a daily barrel of Perfume  (however they all look the same to me).
However am i a dick to ignore such "people" when they say hi to me and try to flirt when I'm busy working on my latest art/history/ICt project.
and before you say "beauty is skin deep" or stuff like that, they are the sort of people who can't point Germany on a map or even know the words rhetorical/negative/administrative.

thank god some girls are smart in my school and don't spend every spare moment of their time adding extra makeup to their faces.

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
Re: Am i a dick?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
I doubt they're flirting with you. They're probably those girls who think being an STD-ridden whore is cool.
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
+5
I dont see how youre a dick for not speaking with makeup-caked vanity whores

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:37:39 AM »
+1
I dont see how youre a dick for not speaking with makeup-caked vanity whores
Holy shit my sides

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 09:44:39 AM »
+1
Holy shit my sides
some people dont know what 9/11 is. GO DIE

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 11:50:38 AM »
I was in kindergarten when that shit happened. I didn't even know about it until 5th grade ._.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 11:55:26 AM »

Non-Green greentext story time:

>9/11 in Canada
>Every grade in the school has an assembly
>not a single word mentioned about America

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 12:14:51 PM »
+1

>9/11 in Canada
>someone needs a better school

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
  • Respect: +389
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
+1
My school year is full of very very unintelligent girls who sort to look different by slapping on around 100mm worth of foundation and a daily barrel of Perfume (however they all look the same to me).
However am i a dick to ignore such "people" when they say hi to me and try to flirt when I'm busy working on my latest art/history/ICt project.

no

You are a normal human being. The only thing those girls are telling the world is "Please abuse me and treat me like an object instead of a person." They're also saying that they're ugly as fuck when they're not wearing makeup, and that they actually are that shallow to care about one piece of asymmetry. Most likely to look at you like you ruined their whole life when you decide to do something new to yourself for once.
Good to look at, but there's no 'Who's There?' after the 'Knock Knock'.

In fact, go buy some bristle board.

Draw the words APOCRYPHAL on it, add some tape, and daftly apply it to their foreheads so that it covers their whole face while they continue to talk about                                 .

Go back to work as usual without being pandered constantly with aimless haphazard 'lust'.

Maybe make friends/talk to the actual girls and not the 'ghetto' version of Cirque Du Soleil.

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49:32 PM »

>9/11 in Canada
>Almost everyone in whole school cracking 9/11 jokes
>no one complained

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »
>someone needs a better school

I don't see how holding our heads in silence for a tragic event that happened 11 years ago in another country makes the school any better.

I'm not trying to be rude or cold about 9/11, but I just don't see the point, it's not applicable to the current student generation at all, maybe in the USA, but not Canada
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:54:18 PM by Rocket50 »

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 04:07:34 PM »
I don't see how holding our heads in silence for a tragic event that happened 11 years ago in another country makes the school any better.

I'm not trying to be rude or cold about 9/11, but I just don't see the point, it's not applicable to the current student generation at all, maybe in the USA, but not Canada
Yeah....that's kinda like saying that schools here in the US should hold their head in silence, put the flag to half-staff, and educate themselves about the Taiwanese tsunami that happened years ago from respect, not just learning about world catastrophes.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 04:10:41 PM »

Oh, that's not as bad then. I thought you meant at the time of 9/11, now today lol...
Sorry. Still though, I think it would be a good idea to do that. Mine didn't mention it at all either but it's nice to keep people aware of it. Mostly because of how similar we are to America in many ways and how closely tied we are to Canada.
Yeah....that's kinda like saying that schools here in the US should hold their head in silence, put the flag to half-staff, and educate themselves about the Taiwanese tsunami that happened years ago from respect, not just learning about world catastrophes.
So no, that's not quite the same.
I don't think it's bad for the schools here not to mention it though. I just think it would be beneficial.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »
Oh, that's not as bad then. I thought you meant at the time of 9/11, now today lol...
Sorry. Still though, I think it would be a good idea to do that. Mine didn't mention it at all either but it's nice to keep people aware of it. Mostly because of how similar we are to America in many ways and how closely tied we are to Canada.

Yeah, I'm not denying it's good to recognize 9/11, but it doesn't make sense to put out full assemblies and mass nationwide ceremonies. I mean, not even my planners from the last 4 years make any mention of it.

edit: LOL MESSUP
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:17:27 PM by Rocket50 »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »
Yeah, I'm not denying it's bad to recognize 9/11, but it doesn't make sense to put out full assemblies and mass nationwide ceremonies. I mean, not even my planners from the last 4 years make any mention of it.
Yea, a whole assembly might be going far. Mentioning it on the announcements would at least be a good idea. Mine didn't.