Author Topic: TTT Activity in Garry's mod  (Read 299 times)

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
  • Respect: +68
TTT Activity in Garry's mod
« on: August 26, 2012, 02:38:12 AM »
+1
TTT server are suddenly are filled with people in the past few weeks and I "blame" all of the famous youtubers that suddenly started to play this gamemode for example: KARMA POLICE (Trouble in Terrorist Town)
And now a bunch of newbies get on and argue with you that they know how to play...
What do you guys think of it? personally, it kinda annoys me.

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
  • Respect: +132
Re: TTT Activity in Garry's mod
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 02:47:52 AM »
Yeah, one youtuber I know is Shibby2142. I knew thats its gonna attract a lot of fans and are gonna ruin some games, so hopefully next month, I'll play again.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:17 AM »
+1
the amount of high pitched voices all played at once was so unbearable i had to take off my headphones. Serious

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 03:23:42 AM »
Oh god, killed his T buddy along with the other guy. He cannot aim and he doesn't know the rules.
Fucking youtubers and their drones are going to rape TTT now.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 05:21:54 AM »
the amount of high pitched voices all played at once was so unbearable i had to take off my headphones. Serious

Really now? My mic just broke and there are kids out there to troll. Was that meant to happen? ;_;

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 07:40:25 AM »
+1
Banning spree? Banning spree.

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 09:50:53 AM »
Yesterday 6 or more assclowns got banned from NeXuS' server [in < 45 minutes alone], assclowns whom were running around RDMing and being general morons in just this fashion.

This makes me anticipate pidda.org's TTT server going back up.. once the owner gets back from vacation/updates the serer.... it will make me enjoy "accidentally" forgetting to put a duration for ban lengths [and the system on that server defaulting to 0 for a permaban] for assclowns like that in the video.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:04:30 AM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 12:32:52 PM »
+1
Pfft, TTT was ruined for servers everywhere a long time ago when kids couldn't tell the difference between a "thinking" game and a "shoot everything that moves" game. That and how everyone is too concerned about their karma.

Offline Eion Kilant 739

• -blam!-
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 03:34:44 AM »
It's horrible. Perhaps we should password a server?

You know when DayZ got popular? Just imagine what it felt like to the people that already played Arma II and DayZ. We are going through the same thing only this time there are no decent examples of how to play.

We've got to get a video on machinima about how it's ruining the game.
I have avatars and signatures disabled. There is no reason to judge people here by anything other than what they post.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 07:53:51 AM »
+1
It's horrible. Perhaps we should password a server?

You know when DayZ got popular? Just imagine what it felt like to the people that already played Arma II and DayZ. We are going through the same thing only this time there are no decent examples of how to play.

We've got to get a video on machinima about how it's ruining the game.

I don't think passwording a server's going to do anything.The good people who aren't from RND and come from the server would probably be out of the fun. Also I'm sure DayZ's like Arma 2 only with less guns and boom boom and Machinima isn't going to do shit with TTT.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 10:05:40 PM »
The problem with new ignorant players seems to me just as it has always been. I really don't think YouTubers have had much of an impact on that lol.
Though I did see someone in-game join and legitimately say something like "DID SEANANNERS BRING ANYONE ELS EHERE????"
Obviously slightly less retarded without caps, but you get the general idea.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 08:08:49 AM »
Since 30%~46% of the old players or current players inactivity or left, there's shit loads of newbies/trolls/fgts/or whatever you can think of came to the server and.......

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »
Since 30%~46% of the old players or current players inactivity or left, there's shit loads of newbies/trolls/fgts/or whatever you can think of came to the server and.......

i decided that i was buying the game and wans't going to pingaz it anymore, also something went wrong and i couldn't play.

been 2 months now...

maybe ill try pingazing it later today, and start playing TTT again to see how it is going...

actually, fuck that. i am doing it now. I really want to play, and talking about this made me play more, so ill just use the account that i used to pingaz.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 06:44:10 PM »
I was gonna make one of these but I saw one existed already.

It's annoying seeing all the SeaNanners and Hutch kids. I constantly joke around in the server about watching them and quite a few times people will say they found TTT by them/some other youtube guy.

It's super annoying because now loads of retards are joining TTT.

Yesterday was probably one of the worse cases. We were on clue,I got knifed(right in front of the detective), and the Detective ran after the T and tried killing him, and everyone starting shooting the detective. 6 fucking guys shot and killed the detective.  It was hilarious because how retarded it was.

And last night I was T and I got everyone to turn against Cactus even though he was proven.

What makes it worse is now we have "trolls" yes, TTT has always had trolls but now people are being retarded even more because Seananners(so I've heard) and shit was doing it.  Today we had an annoying 11 year old RDMing and saying trololo before leaving. And we also had a guy who was RDMing and being retarded and said he was recording it for youtube (he didn't even get any good reactions either, but that's not the poinit)

Maybe things will change when the new meat learn how to actually play... maybe...?

But to sum up.
 :nu: :nu: :nu: :nu: :nu:
FUCK HUTCH AND SEANANNERS!!111111 :nu: :nu: :nu: :nu:
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
  • Respect: +389
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
Yesterday was probably one of the worse cases. We were on clue, I got knifed(right in front of the detective), and the Detective ran after the T and tried killing him, and everyone starting shooting the detective. 6 fucking guys shot and killed the detective.  It was hilarious because how retarded it was.

I remember that.

Yep.