Author Topic: Ban expired, but still banned.  (Read 145 times)

Offline eligitine

Ban expired, but still banned.
« on: August 28, 2012, 08:51:33 PM »
I don't know where else to put this, but my ban expired a while ago, but I'm still banned from all of the servers except TTT.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Ban expired, but still banned.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 08:53:39 PM »
In-game name? Steam ID?

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Boncey

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »
Found his Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:32589395
Checked his ban out and it seems to have expired

http://bans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A32589395&Submit=

If you want to +1 me then -1 me, if you want to -1 me then +1 me I want all the disrespect!

Cannot add a thread job already committed to another thread pool

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 11:36:29 AM »
I see. You didn't actually receive your ban previously, that's why. That sourcebans page isn't actually linked with the servers yet. Just a few days ago coolz set up another sourcebans page which is private for admins however, which is why reports are now being dealt with and the "REQUIRES BAN" in the titles removed. When Snivy "banned" you he didn't realize that that sourcebans page wasn't linked to the servers, so you weren't actually banned. Just yesterday and the day before I went through all the reports that were locked with players not banned yet, so you actually just got your 5 day ban and will have to wait it out.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun