Author Topic: Essex's Regular Re Applications  (Read 284 times)

Offline Essex

Essex's Regular Re Applications
« on: August 14, 2012, 12:24:06 PM »
Nickname: Essex
SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:20619668
Favorite Interests:Klling and sleeping 
Favorite Servers: TTT and sometimes Stronghold
Time Online: Whenever servers are up

Summary: Hey its Essex i am reapplying i am a 1 year member so i hope to become a regular if i get denied to people not knowing me then its not my fault i dont like to talk alot,the people who know me from 2011 will +1 i hope thank you.Im a good Traitor and i enjoy playing on random servers.

Links about me:
My introduction thread - Cant find it
My Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Essexcartel/
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:00:10 PM by Essex »

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

Re: Essex's Regular Re Applications
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:03:56 PM »
 :thumbsdown:
Dislikes me only because of my voice, not Regular worthy at all considering the fact it's not the voice that judges maturity.
Also why don't people use the correct format.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:17:26 PM by Ϝuzsioᴎ »

Offline Essex

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 06:11:02 AM »
not only your voice brother your a regular that trolls around in game with an explosive can in a building then you explode it thankfully not killing my but yourself.... And befgore that you acidentaly discharged it screaming oh no run run run!.....

Im not afraid to say this again how you became a regular is beyond my imagination.

Just because your a regular fusion doesnt mean i have to be close friends with you and fake to liking you just to get your +1 if i get denied it wont bother me ive ben here for a year i can coupe.This is only my 2nd app.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:14:08 AM by Essex »

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
not only your voice brother your a regular that trolls around in game with an explosive can in a building then you explode it thankfully not killing my but yourself...
And befgore that you acidentaly discharged it screaming oh no run run run!.....

Im not afraid to say this again how you became a regular is beyond my imagination.

Just because your a regular fusion doesnt mean i have to be close friends with you and fake to liking you just to get your +1 if i get denied it wont bother me ive ben here for a year i can coupe.
This is only my 2nd app.
All that's highlighted in red, makes me laugh.
1. I didn't know killing myself was so immature, your logic is beyond my mind.

2. You know what, I honestly don't know either :)

3. I never said that I had to be "omg betstyz forev4r" just so I can +1 your post, if you were here for a year you would know what to do in this type of predicament, I was simply speaking my opinion.

This isn't a argument board, it's your regular application, yet you still seem to argue.

I don't want to really talk anymore because I've already probably lost a lot of respect from others by now just because of this post.

Also, at least proofread your post
I'm going to be the mature person you want me to be and not going to post on this anymore.

Offline Essex

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 02:36:08 PM »
No look i actually started to like you and defended you about the fag situation? But anywayz what you did was told the truth i respect you for that so i dont see why ppl would hate you for the post.

Offline R41D3R

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 03:59:36 AM »
One of the best players out there, good and respectfull ttt player, old school totally deserves reg  :thumbsup:

Edit: I'm Regular ingame, but not in the forum, dunno why.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:02:42 AM by R41D3R »

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 04:02:36 AM »
One of the best players out there, good and respectfull ttt player, old school player totally deserves reg  :thumbsup:

Edit: I'm Regular ingame, but not in the forum, dunno why.
Regulars don't have banners like VIPS and Admins
Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline R41D3R

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 04:04:11 AM »
Regulars don't have banners like VIPS and Admins

Yeah but that guy Fuszion has a Regular banner, it's because the number of post right?   ^-^

Offline Essex

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 07:38:31 AM »
When did my app become a discussion about regular banners on forums? LOL

Thanks for the support falcon.

Offline Lavenchie

• Never underestamate
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerCat LoverDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• the power of the scout's code
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 10:10:41 AM »
Yeah but that guy Fuszion has a Regular banner, it's because the number of post right?   ^-^

Yeah, it's the title after jr. member and senior member.

When did my app become a discussion about regular banners on forums? LOL

Thanks for the support falcon.

Thanks Marie
Thanks Crypto!

Offline Boncey

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »
A vary big  :thumbsdown: from me

RDMing n00b and definitely not a 1 year member, only seen him on for a month

If you want to +1 me then -1 me, if you want to -1 me then +1 me I want all the disrespect!

Cannot add a thread job already committed to another thread pool

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »
A vary big  :thumbsdown: from me

RDMing n00b and definitely not a 1 year member, only seen him on for a month
Essex has been here for a while like a year, but he stopped when the server went down and came back after the normal server were up agian if I am right.

Offline Essex

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 03:05:43 PM »
yeah apie i came back in janaury time saw the notice then servers were off,i would only check on once a month ten regularly after cool saying servers would go up again.

And bouncy is that your ingame name? I dont remember you and i dont RDM all the time sometimes if you follow me or if you look suspicious i take risks and it goes wrong sometimes thank you for the post.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 07:55:18 PM »
yeah apie i came back in janaury time saw the notice then servers were off,i would only check on once a month ten regularly after cool saying servers would go up again.

And bouncy is that your ingame name? I dont remember you and i dont RDM all the time sometimes if you follow me or if you look suspicious i take risks and it goes wrong sometimes thank you for the post.

i just want to put a little parenthesis here,

Most of people after a kill just jells Random Death Match! (RDM), as if every kill made in game not being just after a traitor killing an innocent or using DNA is a random kill.

There are uncountable ways to know who is a traitor, just as discarting people who had the chance to kill you, looking something you find weird as trowing away detectives DNA scanner in unreachable place, someone saying every 5 minutes "Alive check" when he NEVER does it as innocent, people running at you aiming to your head while you're on a corner, or someone who automatically knows where you are while you're in a hard to see spot.

Those are just some of a lot more things that give you a reason to kill someone. Unless someone buys a T gun at the start of the game and shows it, you will NEVER be 100% sure that someone is a traitor, just that some people doesn't take in count those cases that are less than 60% of chances of the guy being a traitor.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Essex

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 04:08:04 AM »
i just want to put a little parenthesis here,

Most of people after a kill just jells Random Death Match! (RDM), as if every kill made in game not being just after a traitor killing an innocent or using DNA is a random kill.

There are uncountable ways to know who is a traitor, just as discarting people who had the chance to kill you, looking something you find weird as trowing away detectives DNA scanner in unreachable place, someone saying every 5 minutes "Alive check" when he NEVER does it as innocent, people running at you aiming to your head while you're on a corner, or someone who automatically knows where you are while you're in a hard to see spot.

Those are just some of a lot more things that give you a reason to kill someone. Unless someone buys a T gun at the start of the game and shows it, you will NEVER be 100% sure that someone is a traitor, just that some people doesn't take in count those cases that are less than 60% of chances of the guy being a traitor.
This +1 ask anyone i do not RDM every damn Round,i get killed because i dont kill the guy next to me most times.

Bouncy who -1'ed me toaday with eye witnesses RDM'ED  2 people and he accuses me? thats hypocritical.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:27:54 PM by Essex »