Author Topic: Regular application  (Read 335 times)

Offline Kahuna

• Are you watching closely?
Re: Regular application
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 03:11:22 PM »
Yes I remember that instance and upon his return I also remember him repeatedly karma baiting of which I have a single d log of (When I say karma baiting I mean the whole bend the rules shoot around people, run at innos with a knife, carry around un id'ds, etc. other than this instance because we got into a confrontation). The round prior to he ran around random calling, this round came about he said he was a T then proceeded to start crowbarring me. screeny here
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I also have a demo of him just acting like a fool, it's a given I really really really, I can't stress enough, did not help the situation by being as sarcastic and passive aggressive as I was, I just try to counter idiocy like using "You're just mad because you're adopted" by doing so.
Demo of that situationSo uhh if you couldn't tell  :thumbsdown: from me.

This.

Offline Boncey

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
 :thumbsdown:  Treats users like a peice of dirt and pushes on ZS (team killing).

If you want to +1 me then -1 me, if you want to -1 me then +1 me I want all the disrespect!

Cannot add a thread job already committed to another thread pool

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:34 PM »
:thumbsdown:  Treats users like a peice of dirt and pushes on ZS (team killing).
from what i've seen he doesnt treat anyone like that

Offline Boncey

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 08:58:17 AM »
TehHank, he just posted some nasty stuff on my profile too. :l

If you want to +1 me then -1 me, if you want to -1 me then +1 me I want all the disrespect!

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:57 AM »
Posted on Boucey's profile by Saivon:

1. just because 1 pushed you once does not mean I team killed you.
2. Plus you threatend to ban me just cause that reason
3.You really have no right to comment on my reg app that I am trying so hard for
4. You are a such a douchebag for doing that to my reg app
5. I will not apologize to you at all
6. You call people names on the server and treat them like garbage most of the TIME
7. You are probably the most biggest hypocrite I have ever met in my entire life
8.Im thinking of 8
9. Just seriously don't say you have most of admins and vips on your side when you don't at all
10.You are really not that kool in my opinion
11. I apologize to everyone usually I would have for you but you just don't deserve it
12. HOW IN GODS NAME ARE YOU REG?
13. I just think you should stop smack talking on the zs server
14. I am really sick and tired of just the way you act on zs
15. nuff said

Humans beings tend to have feelings, and as far as i can see, you can't control them saivon.

He have all the right to post his opinion on your reg application, but you don't to call him a douchbad, or saying other stuff just to make him feel bad like "you are really not that kool in my opinion"

In my opinion, you aren't ready for regular yet. You have to learn to calm down before taking actions.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Boncey

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »
The thing is, that comment is going be stuck there like a bad smell for the rest of my days on RnD. Thanks alot mate.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2012, 02:32:50 PM »
You clearly react irrational based on emotion and don't care to control that. Your applications will be denied until you can fix that, which shouldn't be hard.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun