Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (2/16) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on August 08, 2012, 11:57:16 AM ---could easily use a proxy to avoid this

--- End quote ---
Even then, it'd be another step to go through just to bother. So I think it would probably stop the ones who don't feel like spamming is their only purpose.

Maybe Captcha?

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Frank on August 08, 2012, 12:05:21 PM ---Even then, it'd be another step to go through just to bother. So I think it would probably stop the ones who don't feel like spamming is their only purpose.

Maybe Captcha?

--- End quote ---

i don't think spamming is too much of an issue now.. but yea i think proxy is pretty easy thing to use.. but if it were really to be anonymous.. wouldn't tracking by ip make that kind of pointless? So i'd rather not do that. There is another way to do tracking without violating this but it is even easier to work around.

Frank:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on August 08, 2012, 12:47:10 PM ---i don't think spamming is too much of an issue now.. but yea i think proxy is pretty easy thing to use.. but if it were really to be anonymous.. wouldn't tracking by ip make that kind of pointless? So i'd rather not do that. There is another way to do tracking without violating this but it is even easier to work around.

--- End quote ---
Can you see the PMs people send in the forums?

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Frank on August 08, 2012, 01:31:55 PM ---Can you see the PMs people send in the forums?

--- End quote ---

As the data is stored within a database...

Frank:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on August 08, 2012, 01:39:53 PM ---As the data is stored within a database...

--- End quote ---
But can you do it from your account INSIDE the forums?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version