Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

AB Thread Simulator 2012

<< < (4/16) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Seb on August 08, 2012, 02:39:06 PM ---It would definitely get rid of the samefagging, which seems to be the main problem.

--- End quote ---
I'm surprised you agree with that. If something like this were actually implemented, I would have no problem with ab opening again. It would stop some of the more absolutely useless arguments at least.
The other thread was locked because I don't want people bitching and arguing over yet another extremely trivial issue. As is people have been arguing with each other a lot lately, obviously, and I'd rather people just get over this ab issue on their own and not make the community miserable by it. So Prox, it wasn't locked in any way because of you.
And no I won't lock this thread because so far no one's just trying to cause stupid arguments. So, continue.

Seb:
I only agree with it if it's thread-specific, though. No need for it to span all of /ab/.

Cake Faice:
>an actually intelligent thread comes up
>5 posts later
>SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEESO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Seb on August 08, 2012, 02:39:06 PM ---It would definitely get rid of the samefagging, which seems to be the main problem.

--- End quote ---

but its avoidable too..

Frank:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on August 08, 2012, 08:51:07 PM ---but its avoidable too..

--- End quote ---
Unless you really don't feel like doing it, I don't think that should stop you from doing it. It will never be impossible to samefag, but you can always make it harder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version