Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

DJ Ninja's(Yes that faggot's)Note

<< < (2/2)

TehHank:
Just try ditch the old attitude and try to be a bit more mature with other people. Once that is accomplished, people will start to like and respect you.

Apie2:
If you don't do something stupid people will start liking you and u will earn it. ^^

Supertoaster:
After thinking, I believe just putting "Yes that faggot" in the title says you aren't ready. But we'll see.

Shockah:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on July 31, 2012, 04:02:36 AM ---After thinking, I believe just putting "Yes that faggot" in the title says you aren't ready. But we'll see.

--- End quote ---

Could mean he acknowledges his mistakes and is trying to shine light on a "dark" situation. Anyway welcome to err your new personality? I don't even. I personally have my own problems with you but I'm willing to give you yet ANOTHER chance mind you.

memo3300:
dude... i know you have come back under almost 10 different names but i can't really remember what you did to do that...

lol god luck anyways, just follow the rules and don't take justice in your hands and everything will be more than fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version