Feeling Lost? (Read Only) > New Member Introductions!

DJ Ninja's(Yes that faggot's)Note

(1/2) > >>

Asuna Yuuki:
Can adminz move this to Discussion Section,please? kthxbai.

I sat here for an hour trying to think about what was I gonna write to get less hated on RND. I know it's been one hell of a ride dealing with all the Squeekers like me and I'm sorry for that. Also if you had trouble experiences with me just say it below, I won't care what you guys say so just get it all out.Also,I wasn't sure to post this.

Hi guys,Raz here,I will be rejoining the servers once I can my Laptop this Friday.
But as much as you guys hate me, can I have a Fresh start.

I have done all these in the below and I'm ready to accept it. If you can think of more I will put it below.
Trolling
Griefing
Micspamming
Abusing Regular
Disrespect
Being a Squeeker Faggot
Name Changing
In-Denial

I only have very few nice friends on RND that are stilling willing to talk to me after I did 2 years back when I 9 years old.
So can the people come from all around the RND community come to like the one who did wrong but the one who did right!?
(Written words by DJ Ninja :D)

So how about can you guys give a new fresh start?
Can I turn over a new leaf?
Will RND accept Raz's Apology?
Can U guys turn Raz's Frown Upside Down?
Will I get banned if I keep doing this?
All the answers will in the next comment!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)P.S-Im Turning 13 in 2 months, so my balls might drop.(Dubstep Reference even though it doesn't make sense... :idk:)

Prox:
Alright, sure.

Deathie:
Respect isn't given, it's earned.

If you can prove yourself to be capable and not like you were before, people will notice it.

I know you've tried before, but you'd only keep it up for about a week then revert back to the way you were before.

Maintain it, and you'll start seeing people treat you differently.

Supertoaster:
Prove it then we might consider

Asuna Yuuki:
I will try to earn respect, as I will try my hardest.(hehe)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version